Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-20-2000, 05:29 PM   #1
Zika

Everybody,

I have 2 dragon ore rocks and therefore the King gave me 2 armor plates. That is all I have done and I know I did not explore everything.

What exactly are the things that one should do here? I mean what are the quests related to the mine. Please advise!

Regards....

Old 11-21-2000, 10:57 PM   #2
bowner

You exactly did it already.
You need the dragon armor to get into Dragonspire...
P.S. You can keep stealing the dragon ore back(as well as the vault key) from the king and hand it to him for another set.

but if you kill raskallion (sp?) as a quest for the Black Hand (rats by the burned out house) they give you the Assasin's Dagger. Wonder what that could be for...
To find him you need to do some creative track switching in the abandoned mines.

Hope this helps.

Old 11-22-2000, 02:06 AM   #3
marc

Hey,

i read, that the Stout King have already yet the dragon armor. Kill him and get the armor.

A few guys told me they had digger the ore for the king, get the ore to the king, they got 1 armor and then they kill the king and got a second armor and the key for the treasure !

Now... if the king had the armor, why search the ore ?

My problem is: I have trouble with this trolley "railroad"
I found in the left side of the mine the rod for the right broken trolley.I fix it and i use the trolley, find a lever for a switch. I use the switch, but every time the switch goes to same position :

Left.

Can anybody tell me how to manage that the switch goes right ?????????

Or it is possible, that i must go to lfet side of the mine. There is already a a lever for a switch.

Marc

Old 11-22-2000, 02:43 AM   #4
marc

Hey

a appendix for my mail:

There are 2 trolleys: The left trolley is ok
for the right trolley you need the "rod"

To find the "rod" i use the left trolley
And also in the left section of the mine
i find the lever in a small room for the switch.

When i use the right trolley i found also a small room with a lever to use the switch for the trolley "railroad"....

Now my question is: I want go in the right section of the right mine.

Marc

Old 11-22-2000, 04:05 AM   #5
Astyanax12

There are two switches for the trolley lines. They look so similar it is easy to get confused. Just keep exploring the areas you can get to and you will find them both. You may need to go back and forth between them a couple of times. People have reported that you can jump off the trolleys and go on foot, but it's easy to get trapped with no way out if you do this so it's not recommended.