Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-08-2001, 01:43 PM   #1
Thoth the Scribe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Okay, I'm not real sure about the name of the item, and I don't feel like turning on the game just to find out, but I'm looking for what I beleive is called the hammer of lightning. I found instructions on the shadow dragon and they eluded to the construction of a weapon. It requires the guantlets of ogre strength (got 'em), the belt of belt of fire giant strength (got that) and this elusive hammer. I am assuming that it was something I already picked up and probably sold, but I have no idea where I might have aquired, or if I did so.
So, if anyone knows where I can find this hammer please let me know; I would be quite greatful. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2001, 01:54 PM   #2
Aragorn1
Symbol of Cyric

You mean the hammer of the thunder bolts. It is used to create the crom fayer(see magical items, manual). I think it is found in the secret area behind one of the secret doors in the sewers under the bridge district. Beweare it is full of mind flayers and some beholders i think.
Old 09-08-2001, 02:01 PM   #3
Alaric
Manshoon

SPOILER -
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
The entrance to the sewer is in the Temple District and in order to get into the secret area, you will need the Sewer Key from Tazok. He can be found in Windspear Hills.

[This message has been edited by Alaric (edited 09-08-2001).]
Old 09-09-2001, 01:25 PM   #4
Thoth the Scribe
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Appreciate it guys, I know just the key of which you speak, I just didn't try it on that door. Thanks.