Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-02-2001, 05:34 AM   #1
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Ok, first full day without a cig. My regiment includes the patch, nicorette, lots of lollipops, a pencil, and a chopstick. I would truly like to start a support group right here! ANYONE who is going or have gone through this, please respond!
Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 12-02-2001, 05:39 AM   #2
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

me never been. but good luck with you WWF girl! don't give up! go for it, now **I** believe you are gonna do it!!!

long time no see, btw, how is everything?
Old 12-02-2001, 05:45 AM   #3
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

quote:
Originally posted by 250:
me never been. but good luck with you WWF girl! don't give up! go for it, now **I** believe you are gonna do it!!!

long time no see, btw, how is everything?

Hey sweatie!! Yeah, I'll get through it. ::sighs::

(thank you for your faith in me! ::smiles: [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've missed being here! How are you WBDM?

I'm heading for the RP board now. Have we regrouped yet?
Proud member of the LH (Yorick?)<br />Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar<br /><br />\"I\'ve had it up to here, listening to a small segment of people try to put down America! America\'s the greatest land on Earth, and we oughta be proud of what we have! I\'m proud of America, I\'m proud of our people, and I\'m gonna prove it. We\'re American and DAMN proud of it! Frankly I\'m getting a little ticked off...go ta ****\"... Dink (if anyone knows who originally said this, please let me know!)
Old 12-02-2001, 05:52 AM   #4
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Good luck Liliara! I know it's got to be hard, but just think...you have ALL of us here to cheer you on!!! And to talk to if you need a pep talk! I never did start smoking, but I know a lot of people who've done what you're doing now and God Bless you, it's a good but tough thing to do!

Cloudy
Old 12-02-2001, 05:57 AM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:

Hey sweatie!! Yeah, I'll get through it. ::sighs::

(thank you for your faith in me! ::smiles: [img]smile.gif[/img]

I've missed being here! How are you WBDM?

I'm heading for the RP board now. Have we regrouped yet?

miss you too... now I see where you've been ALL these days! [img]tongue.gif[/img] good luck with RP, we regroup? I dont know what you meant, but Tathyr, Legolas, you and Shadow is one group and ready to set out.

as the question how am I... thats something I dont want to start... **Sigh**

anyways, hope everything is fine with you. am I to expect you joining some trainings soon? (you know, it is your dream!)
Old 12-02-2001, 06:07 AM   #6
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Cloudy, thank you for your encouragement. You really don't know how much it means to me right now! I always smoke at the comp, so it's a trigger I have to get over.

250, I ALWAYS have time and interest to hear how you are! If you need to hook up on IM let me know! I'm serious!
Old 12-02-2001, 06:08 AM   #7
Drake
Baaz Draconian

quote:
Ok, first full day without a cig. My regiment includes the patch, nicorette, lots of lollipops, a pencil, and a chopstick. I would truly like to start a support group right here! ANYONE who is going or have gone through this, please respond!

cool, very much goodluck being sent to you from me. [img]graemlins/finger2.gif[/img] sorry about the smilie I just couldn't find the thumbs up. j\k
ok but I do realy mean it goodluck to you.
Old 12-02-2001, 06:11 AM   #8
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

LOL! Actually found your choice of smily very good for comic relief! Thank you! (never could find the right time to use that one!) LOL
Old 12-02-2001, 06:17 AM   #9
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

I use AIM, the name is:
DeuxCentCequante

I dont mind adding one more friend. but I really am not going to talk abt it... too exhausted thinking abt it for days... I need my mind off that... as much as I can...

alright, Gina is missing... for four days already. no, I dont **know** she is missing. she hasnt written me or emailed me. last time I saw her, we were happy. so she is not ignoring me. she told me she 'd go see her friends on Wednesday... then come back next week... but she ALWAYS email me or log on to see me... not this time... I am calling her mom tomr... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Old 12-02-2001, 06:18 AM   #10
Drake
Baaz Draconian

quote:
LOL! Actually found your choice of smily very good for comic relief! Thank you! (never could find the right time to use that one!) LOL

hey any time you need the smilie just call me. remember I'm here to help. [img]graemlins/finger2.gif[/img] oh and Neil sends his [img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img] with love

sorry just remember you brought it on yourselfe [img]tongue.gif[/img]