Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-18-2001, 10:18 PM   #31
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

LadyRae smacks him again... Whoopsie! Were you done choking?

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 10:18 PM   #32
Charean
Hathor

Nope, KDog, haven't a pic to post (I love alliteration)... tee hee...
I have been told about it and will have to do something about that... was thinking Renaissance Faire Garb...

:::::bang!:::: oops, I think my head hit the table... no, that was the pizza... it's gotten cold.. and slimy... and on my face... oh ick! Time to get some water and mop myself off....

And Dangit!! There is Nothing Wrong with Anomen!!!!!! ROFL...
I amuse myself so much!!!

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 03-18-2001, 10:22 PM   #33
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

LadyZ...I must away, for the evening. Please, don't hesitate to email me, if you are so inclined, and we can continue this discussion away from prying, or easily overheated eyes! You can find my address on my profile. Until then, I'm afraid, I must bid thee adiue (sp?).
*Pulls her roughly to him and lifts her from the ground, for a final embrace, slipping the key back into her bodice*
Hang onto that, we may find need of it yet...good night, my dear...

*turns to the rest* Good night friends, I'll speak with you soon!

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener of the OHF
Old 03-18-2001, 10:24 PM   #34
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

NO, wait Kara.....is that the girl you like Bahamut????
Old 03-18-2001, 10:24 PM   #35
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Hi, Gabriel! LadyBilqis was asking after you Charean, talk to LadyZ, she can cast some fantastic spells when it comes to getting slimy stuff off us lady types (worked last night when Bilqis got caught in the green molassis(sp?))

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 10:30 PM   #36
Charean
Hathor

I feel like I have been rolled over by a mustard jelly in the sewers...

(and what a mental picture that is!)

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 03-18-2001, 10:34 PM   #37
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Night KDog!

Gabriel - Yep. Kara is his fancy for the time being!!

Charean - No problem gal! *Ladyzekke casts negative pizza protection". There! All gone!

(sigh) Getting late. Should be thinking about calling it a night. Work tommorrow don't ya know.

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 10:39 PM   #38
Ladyzekke

Charean - Mustard jelly? Sounds like what I espied in this refrigerator while we were looking for a house to buy! Swear it winked at me! BTW, did you ever play Planescape Torment by chance?

------------------
Old 03-18-2001, 10:39 PM   #39
The.Relic
Red Dragon

Staggers in battered and bruised, his vision is blurry as a result of a few more nasty blows to his oft bashed noggin (why in Helm can't an old Kensai wear a helmet ). Absolutely and irrefutably unwilling to break with tradition, he steps on a loose empty bottle of turnip beer that had been so kindly left right there, just for him, by his old pal and nefarious prankster buddy, Paul aka LofA. And as tradition demands, he once again falls flat on his face. Struggling to get back on his feet, his head spinning and determined not be outdone by himself, he falls backward heels over head, over a table crashing through a chair and landing solidly on his keester. "Well that's one way of going about it", he mused in a daze
Trying to adjust his slashed, tattered tunic to little avail, the rigors of todays battles passed before his eyes. The first Demilich had been easy, "All to easy", to quote Darth Vader, how he knew about that black garbed heavy breathing menace he couldn't fathom, probably some dream "Long ago, in a galaxy far away". It had been the second conflict that had left him battered, bruised, and bleeding. He bent down to pick up the cute iddybiddyfuzzywuzzycuddlywuddlypurtywurtywiddle bunny wabbit, when it nearly tore him a new (expletive deleted), by Helm that hurt. Really, no... I'm not kidding...IT FRIGGING HURT LIKE BLAZES...(Forgive me, the CAPS LOCK demon caught me there for a minute). It turned out that some practical joker, probably LofA, because he knew I was going there, polymorphed other, changing the second Demilich into said cute and cuddly widdle bunny. Barely got out of that one with my skin...well whats left of it anyway.. Awww Cruddd, I'm rambling again, sorry about that.
Finally able to gather what remains of his meager helping of wits (damn, they really need to change those rules, I need a helmet for crying out loud).
"Where is my delightful , lovely and darling LadyRae? I would gladly shower her with HUGS and 's, but I'm afraid I have to pass out now from the pain. If you'll all excuse me", his voice trails off, and he crashes uncerimoniously to the floor.
Smitten by

Old 03-18-2001, 10:46 PM   #40
Ladyzekke

Relic - She was here a while ago looking for YOU!

Take care friend, gotta duck out and get some sleep! Until next time!

------------------