Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 02:37 PM   #41
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Yevaud

Yevaud almost jumped out of his skin when he was about to start through the door and *BAMPF* there was the man he'd left newly recovered from death right in front of him. He seemed to sincerely know the elf Yevaud had captured, which was a good sign for the elf. Yevaud looked at Silt as the cage vanished completely, "You know this man?"

[ 04-13-2005, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 04-13-2005, 05:00 PM   #42
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Kynnen 84/85

Sneaking through the bushes Kynnen heard some shouts, and some men shuffling around in the distance behind him. Something happened, but that wasn't the point. The point was that men gathered there to see what happened, and that wasn't where Kynnen was going. He looked on, through the garden, to the marshes beyond where he would be safe if he reached it. What happened then, it didn't matter now. In safety, there is plenty of time to think on what to do next.
The doors behind him Kynnen recognised as his own point of entry, and had a good grip of the surroundings, but what's more important, he also knew that in the room behind the doors, the men-at-arms, soldiers, guards and what-not gathered, and went on their patrols around the castle. Sneaking between the bushes, Kynnen kept one eye to that door, to hide fast if they opened, and an ear aimed at the place he heard the shouts before. Knowing where the men were helped Kynnen make real his escape. The marshes were just near.

[ 04-13-2005, 05:00 PM: Message edited by: Bozos of Bones ]
Old 04-14-2005, 11:20 AM   #43
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Due to recommendation,

Larry 23/23

No sooner had he said it, than he heard a rustling in the distance...of leaves being trampled upon. His ranger-sensitive ears were not so shot from losing his XP to not be able to hear two walking their way.

"Hold that thought, Jo. I think I hear something! Over that way!"

He knew that he should play cautious in the event that these two had murdered Morg after he had been tortured into revealing the whereabouts of his companions...but Larry was never much of a rational thinker. More of a react on the moment kind of fellow. Today would be no different.

"Morg? That you? We're over here!"

OOC>>>
Old 04-14-2005, 11:37 AM   #44
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

OOC>>>Just because I can...and I am bored so I want to write something...

Anarrima 67/67

Anarrima had stayed behind while all the adventerous boys ran up the stairs to investigate a possible drow sighting. They all wanted to spill blood today, and they had their justifications for doing so, for many had died here in this very room, among others inside the castle Lesismoore. However, Anarrima had only been given permission from her goddess to ressurrect the two whom were now seeking revenge for thier previous demise. She shook her head in frustration and looked to the one male human guard that had stayed behind with her. He was trying his best to mind his own business and tend to cleaning up the room, yet she could feel the tension emenating off of him easily. He had a flushed face, and was nervously scampering about, as to keep distracted, yet she could see it in his eyes that he was wildly attracted to her. She smiled at this amusing discovery. It was not rare for a human to fall for elven grace. Yet she was a cleric that had been sent here for some important purpose, though of what she knew not. She decided to busy herself until the others came back down with thier trophy...but just then she had a sick feeling in her belly. She had not felt this way in several months. It was so cold, so recognizable. The last time she had felt it, she had been a prisoner in the underdark.

She suddenly felt very alone and scared. She looked to the human, to see if he noticed anything. He was busy working, trying to keep his eyes off of her. What was going on?

She could take it no longer. The fear built up inside her and exploded into a scream, "YEVAUD!!!!!!!!" which scared the human into a shock. He came running to her side, yet not knowing what to do.

"Mi'lady! What??!"

Before he could do anything, she fled the room, looking for Yevaud. He was left alone for a moment, before deciding to follow her down the corridor.

OOC>>>I assume you already know what she felt.

[ 04-14-2005, 11:40 AM: Message edited by: Larry_OHF ]
Old 04-14-2005, 08:49 PM   #45
Cyril Darkcloud
Lord Soth

Elsewhere – Where one might stand close to the Sky

It is finished. The adopted of the Devourer is dead, and more than dead – scattered and lost beyond all hope of return. It is finished. He stands in silence, his lungs filling with that same bitter burst of air which reduces the might of the giant to that which is less even than dust. So it would have been for himself had he fallen here, and so he looks and the vigor of life within him asserts itself against the wounds he has received. The owl does not move from its place before the Mage for the owl answers to the call of one voice alone. No matter is more urgent than the attending to what has transpired here – thus he stands although he was heard the words of the One that Mods for the affairs of the outsider land of IronWorks matter little to him and the desires of this One even less so, and nothing matters so much as the ending of the claim of the Scattering upon his movement and his life.

Long are the minutes he stands here, doing naught save breathe and look at the emptiness that has emerged where once there was great Terrakis. His lungs fill with the cold of the wind and exhale the heat of life, and in the cycling of breath the law of the Scattering releases its hold upon him until at last he stands as but a man, an executioner no longer. The bitter of cold of freedom is a refreshing taste within him and in the savoring of this taste he once more places the wound band around his burned finger that its enchantment might begin the slow restoration of health and vigor to his limbs.

His movement is relaxed as he returns his axes to their accustomed place on his back and stoops to reclaim his bow. He rises slowly and turns in the direction of the Mage, the movement of one who is free and not to be commanded.......

ooc: I have more to add to this which I’ll include in a second post. As I’ve been having trouble accessing the boards this week due to forum load times I want to take advantage of the opportunity to get at least a first installment posted.
Old 04-15-2005, 05:03 PM   #46
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Morguerat

"Morg? That you? We're over here!"

At hearing a rough unfamiliar voice call out his name Morguerat raised one eyebrow and changed his course slightly. Before long he had caught up to Joseph and the stranger and led the way into the path where their campsite. He raised his eyebrow again and looked at Joseph "Your work I presume?"
Old 04-17-2005, 09:56 PM   #47
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry Silverfall 23/23

"Shh...Yes...it's me...Joseph said he did not want to be interupted. He is preparing spells, and told me that he sometimes walks around in meditation like that."

Larry gestured to the newcomer, who was walking around mumbling...

"I tell you...I have never seen the likes of him before. "

Then Larry realized that he was rambling on and there was a new face among them who was waiting to be introduced.

"I am sorry. Who is this you have brought back? I assume you found no danger lurking in the brush?"
Old 04-18-2005, 09:12 AM   #48
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Morguerat

Nodding the warrior assumed more casual stance, still keeping alert for anything strange, "Larry's" disguise was truly well put together under the scrutiny Morguerat subjected it to he still could not determine that it was his friend. "Aye, no danger out there beyond the normal hazards, but I did find Lady Senora, a traveller and priestess." He nodded in her direction as she came through the underbrush. "I assume things have been uneventful here?"

[ 04-18-2005, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Old 04-18-2005, 09:21 AM   #49
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Yevaud

A cry rose up through the fortress, a cry of terror from a throat that had known all too much terror in her lifetime. Instantly recognizing Anarrima's voice behind the cry, Yevaud rushed past Vincent, nearly plowed through Marcos on his way down, barely rolling to the side at the last minute he tumbled down a few steps before regaining his feet and bypassed the last of the guards as he burst into the corridor where the lone remaining guard was trying to catch up to the fleeing cleric who was on her way up.
Old 04-18-2005, 10:51 AM   #50
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Larry

"Oh, yes. Very much so. What with Joseph walking around mumbling and me trying to set this place up in a defencive layout, in the event that any tigers be roaming about...I have had a long day!"

He turned to the newcomer. So she was a priestess?

"My greetings, Lady Senora. I am Larry Silverfall. I don't usually look this ugly, it was a precautionary spell cast my our new friend over there in the event that Morgie found trouble. But instead he brings back an elven priestess!"

He looks at his large bodyguard in amazement.

"How do you always manage to make any situation better, big guy? Are you a secret follower of Tymora?"

He asked and smiled.

=================================================

Anarrima

She saw Yevaud coming at her in a sprint and so leaped at him, grabbing him by the neck and burying her face in his chest, sobbing like a baby, her arms around him and holding him as though her life depended on it. She tried to speak, but was unable to for several moments.

=================================================

Guard

The guard that had been following Anarrima as she blazed a trail towards her elven friend stopped instantly when he saw that she had found him. She had been deathly afraid of something back there, but he had no idea what. He began fearing that the bladesinger would think he had something to do with it.

S...s...sir...uh...I...I did not see anything...to...to alarm the lady. She just bolted for no...reason...
Closed Thread