Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-20-2000, 09:50 AM   #1
iyke

Someone said a while ago that you can rest somewhere to get woken up by monsters who carry high level scrolls. All I've managed to find is skeletons carrying longswords+1 in Windspear Hills dungeon. Where should I be resting to pick up a laod of scrolls please ?

Old 11-20-2000, 05:42 PM   #2
Armisael

You're in the right place. Skeleton warriors always drop a helmet and a two-handed sword +1, and then either a piece of jewelery or a scroll. Just be patient. I've found Improved Mantle scrolls, Spell Trigger scrolls... you name it.