Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-08-2000, 07:22 PM   #1
John

Help I am in the Dragon Spire Cave how do you move the boulders and/or how do you activate the bridge ove the water??? Please help.. This game rocks I love it Specially now that I can enchant and bless this is what I have been looking for in a game!!!

Old 10-08-2000, 07:58 PM   #2
rictor-GT

Spoiler...
You know that place, you climb up and when you get to the top and turn around there's a passage you think you might be able to jump across... jump across. Don't aim for the narrow ledge on the left, jump full across the opening.
I won't tell you how to the get the item to move the boulders, but after you get it...
Spoiler...
Keep your eyes open for a long sword. I think it's called Nightfall, nice damage + chance to paralyze your victim.

Old 10-10-2000, 08:28 PM   #3
rangerzx

any1 got any real spoiler info on how to move those boulders ; or how to get the bridge so that ya dont get washed back to square1 if ya try to jump to either side ; got one of those stranger crank keys but so far no place to use

Old 10-11-2000, 01:14 PM   #4
Pain

If you have the crank, I need to know how you got it I found my way up to the bridge but I can't find a crank anywhere!

From what I understand, you're supposed to find a deep pool, at the bottom of which is a secret room containing the Earth Lord. He's supposed to give you the ring that will move those boulders.

Pain

Old 10-11-2000, 03:06 PM   #5
Delmax

crank is in a side passage before ya get to the waterfall that leads up to the bridge...
If I recall..ya can't miss the crank..

Ya don't really need the divine sigil from the earth lord to get the last crystal in the waterfall..(I.E. behind the boulders..)..

You can swim backwards once you jump off the bridge from the door leading to the dragon..trustme...I did it..2..
I did have the sigil though..but didn't want to run all way around to the boulders..was faster at this point..actually..

Don't forget to get nightblade at the bottem of the water by the crystal beastie..2

Old 10-11-2000, 09:07 PM   #6
rangerzx

Much spoiler info to follow....(almost as good as the stuff provided by jared)

Will start in order of things ya will find /need

the crank ya need to do the handbridge is in a chest back towards the beginning of the cave ; just jump in the water & get pushed back you'll run smack into the chest.

swimming is a pain in the neck ; i dont knof if its a bug or what but i found that with a lil effort ya can walk on the walls ; as yer trying to swim point yer mouse up the wall as if ya were trying to climb a ladder

crystals .... there are 3 of them ...
i'll do my best to remember where they all are ;
1st one is in chest by some tarantula larva & a charred corpse in the area before ya see kol the heretic
2nd one in chest behind stones (the chest you can see up top behind the fall if ya look up & to the left)
3rd one in a chest in the area after ya beat the tarantula queen

I'll tell ya where to use crystals later...

somethign else that screwed me up ; was a bug or something.. the 1st time i crossed the bridge to run into the stones i didn't have the waterfall effect on both sides... anyway to get down there after ya have the crank face to yer left (as your facing monitor) & just drop down i landed on solid ground & believe this is what someone else was referrring to earlier.

After ya talk with hepheastus look around his area & take his elevator contraption up to the pool area.

In the pool area toast the eels & take a deep breath ; dive down & around to find the earth oracle who'll give ya what ya need to move the stones. Resurface & then swim across the pool to come to the lava room.

I used the same trick i did in swimming to get across here safely as well...
to start with you'll take a lil lava damage just beat feet over to the wall & walk up it and make yer way across..

Last but not least I'll tell ya where to use the crystals after ya have all three.

Make yer way back to hepheastus ; jump on the elevator again and you'll find a room with a half dozen or so spores waiting to rough ya up ; ya can fight them or haul but up the ramp to the great door ; use the crystals on the insignia there & then the door to erathsmedor will open up.

Talk with erathsmedor & then go get the mavin.