Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2001, 02:10 AM   #1
Krowlars
Dungeon Master

I have found the golden torso and the golden arms and legs, both kangaax items. What should I do with them? Where to find them all? Where to find the Kangaax ring? Plz, tell me. Thx.
Old 07-14-2001, 03:44 AM   #2
Floraowe
The Magister

spoiler
These are all you need, take them to Kangaxx, in the docks district, in the house directly to the left of Mae'Var's guildhouse.
Old 07-14-2001, 03:59 AM   #3
Jeannada
Dungeon Master

Where is the torso again? Does this have anything to do with that weird place you go to from the docks district where they take a rogue stone out?

i need TIPS fighting liches please
They cast these un-interuptable bunches of spells-- and what about that time stop? there are Not that many anti-magic scrolls available and i am terrified of the end of the kangsax quest too... I can sometimes pull off a breach or a cancel magic thing.. but it doesn't seem right
Old 07-14-2001, 05:44 AM   #4
Floraowe
The Magister

spoiler (torso location)
The golden bones aren't involved with the rogue stone quest, but the torso is in a house in the Bridge District whose entrance is at the same building as the rogue stone quest entrance.

The best way to get tips on fighting liches (esp. Kangaxx) is to do a search on this forum, there have been lots of posts on this subject. Generally, buff your characters as much as possible with spells like haste, protection from evil 10 foot radius, resist fear, etc. Summon creatures to act as cannon fodder before awakening the lich, then, once the lich is out, cast spells like breach, pierce magic, whatever you have to remove protection spells. Then kill it
Old 07-14-2001, 06:01 AM   #5
Vampire

Goto www.gamebanshee.com
Old 07-14-2001, 12:28 PM   #6
JR Jansen
Drizzt Do'Urden

Or have a high enough cleric. Around 18th level should suffice. Cast invisibility, or use potion or ring of invisibility, put on turn undead and walk said cleric right up to the lich and watch him splatter to dust. You need to have a good or neutral allignement though.

JR

Damned i lost cousin Jan's techno gloves