Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2003, 01:59 PM   #1
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

a thing just hit me ! life is wasted for everyone! the best part of your life when your young you almóst spend every day at the school and almost all day you start early morning and then get home when the day is over it feels like and your to tired to do anything .... and when the weekend comes you get so happy but just when you get used to be relaxed and can sleep a little longer you have school again [img]tongue.gif[/img] why why why why W H Y GOD WHY?
and why do you go to shcool? beacsue you need a work beacuse you need money to have a life but you dont have a life beacuse then you spend even more time at work in some office behind a wheel or cleaning etc etc....and when you get really old you get money but you dont have to work BUT then you cant do anything fun anymore and then you sit there and whatch back at your sad little life thinking why did i sit in those old ugly rooms listneing to some old man or woman naging about world war II why GOD WHY???????
Old 05-19-2003, 02:12 PM   #2
Epona
Zartan

Yep, that's fairly accurate

I have to say though that my school years were never 'the best years of my life' and I think a lot of people would agree with that. My life has got so much better as I've got older, despite having to work.

It is all ahead of you. Make the most of every moment of life you have, whether you're working or not. Try to find work you will enjoy at least to some extent, or where you get along well with your colleagues. Those things really do take the edge off it. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 02:15 PM   #3
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

Epona what do you work with? do you like your work? when i grow up can i work with you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 02:20 PM   #4
MagiK

Well I had some really great years growing up and some really crappy years growing up...much the same as anyone else Im betting.
The trick is to not worry about transitory stuff and only fret about the long term things....just enjoy what you can...joy is a perspective thing a lot of the time. (oh yeah and when puberty hits..remember your brain chemistry is going haywire and that you can in some senses be declared insane) [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ 05-19-2003, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: MagiK ]

Old 05-19-2003, 02:27 PM   #5
Lovisa
Manshoon

Why? u wanna know why? I'll tell u why, because! That's just the way life is, so stop with these annoying why. If u think a little you'll be surpirised how much school, work etc. has meant to u. Without school, no friends, and think how boring it would be then. No work, no computer no friend there either. You would be all alone with nothing, you would stand there with "nothing but free" in one hand and with "everything but caught in the real life" it's your call...
Old 05-19-2003, 02:40 PM   #6
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

hehe yeah...and by the way stop with a l those why lovisa u said as many as me almost [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 02:52 PM   #7
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cristian:
Epona what do you work with? do you like your work? when i grow up can i work with you [img]tongue.gif[/img]
LOL! I was a civil servant for many years and hated it, recently gave it up to try my hand at archaeology or archaeological illustration (which is what I'm qualified for) but I timed it badly since there are no jobs about at the moment.

At the moment I am a door to door salesperson LOL (selling organic vegetable delivery schemes) which isn't much fun but I work with a good mate and we get lunchtime down the pub [img]smile.gif[/img] I also do a bit of painting and decorating, which I find very relaxing.

[ 05-19-2003, 02:53 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 05-19-2003, 02:59 PM   #8
Lovisa
Manshoon

LOL salesman haha, well cristian that's something for u ehh? Cause you can't do anything else that walk and talk so it fits you real good. haha salesman... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-19-2003, 03:06 PM   #9
slicer15
Symbol of Cyric

Ha ha ha...know what I recently found out? Door-to-door selling is illegal! I was so surprised. For a few years its been against the law, apparently...
Old 05-19-2003, 03:16 PM   #10
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I really do not understand the purpose of life. You are learning your whole life(aka go to school,job,grandmother`s advices ) and then you die..
Why ?