Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2003, 04:36 AM   #11
Epona
Zartan

Agree with Aelia.

I like shoes (but have to disagree with whoever said it was a woman thing - I know PLENTY of men with a wide collection of carefully chosen shoes) but I have had plenty of shoes that didn't like me!

And anyone who lived through (and survived) the winklepicker era would have something to say about it I'm sure. The same for platforms!
Old 03-21-2003, 08:20 AM   #12
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Any woman who's had to wear a pair of high heel's for more than a few hours will tell you that shoe's don't always love you back. It seems the prettiest ones are the ones that provide the most blisters and sore heels.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:36 AM   #13
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Agree with Aelia.

I like shoes (but have to disagree with whoever said it was a woman thing - I know PLENTY of men with a wide collection of carefully chosen shoes) but I have had plenty of shoes that didn't like me!

LOL, that was me, Epona. I guess that I just dont care about shoes that much. I am either wearing TopSiders of barefoot. Correction accepted.
Old 03-21-2003, 08:51 AM   #14
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Aelia Jusa:
Quote:
Originally posted by Masklinn:

Even better, they will always listen to what I have to say, they know exactly where I want to go and what I want to do at any time of the day and they will always agree and come with me !

Best of all : I can yell at them, kick them, throw them violently on the ground or on a wall and they will never take it personnaly...
I have to disagree with this too! I always wear thongs and I can report that they don't always want to go where I want to go..[/QUOTE]Careful Aelia.

Aussie "Thongs" = American "Flip Flops"
American "Thongs" = Australian "G-strings"

Your post has an entirely different meaning in American....

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 03-21-2003, 09:37 AM   #15
Mordenheim
Elminster

hehe

I was just thinking it's pretty bad when you're underwear does not go where you want it to go

Now I understand lol
Old 03-21-2003, 09:59 AM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL!@ the underwear thing..

I agree with Aelia and Epona on this one....shoes don't necessarily agree with one! Besides....love? Uh...not from an inanimate object! Antryg, you're getting a wee bit...err...kinky, in your old age! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 10:56 AM   #17
Epona
Zartan

If you want unconditional love, get a parrot. Mine wakes me up every morning saying 'give us a kiss' and he doesn't stop until he gets his kiss.

Mind you, I also have to put up with the noise and mess and his attempts to feed me, his constant clamouring for attention, and his 'invitations' for me to go and make a nest with him.
Old 03-21-2003, 11:37 AM   #18
antryg
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
ROTFL!@ the underwear thing..

I agree with Aelia and Epona on this one....shoes don't necessarily agree with one! Besides....love? Uh...not from an inanimate object! Antryg, you're getting a wee bit...err...kinky, in your old age! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
Don't blame me Cloudy. It was the woman who was cutting my hair that had this theory. I thought it was so funny that I had to post it. Besides, my wife said that this was the best haircut I have ever had. If she can cut hair that well, I thought she might be right. [img]smile.gif[/img]

P.S. I was kinky looong before I got old and it doesn't have anything to do with shoes. It starts when I (The rest of this sick diatribe has been censored by the Internet Council of Decency and Censorship). [img]graemlins/laugh3.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 04:14 PM   #19
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:
Careful Aelia.

Aussie "Thongs" = American "Flip Flops"
American "Thongs" = Australian "G-strings"

Your post has an entirely different meaning in American....
Whoops! Didn't even think of that. Oh, how risque! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2003, 08:43 PM   #20
Mojo
Elminster

My shoes tend to give me gyp...you ought to see my feet. Eurgh!