Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-01-2002, 01:40 PM   #1
Mel
The Magister

I know that it's possible to make/download new sounds for your main character. I need a decent sound set for a female paladin (there is only ONE non-evil sounding set for a female character). Does anyone know where I can download one? it doesn't have to be specifically for a paladin as long as it's for a good character and doesn't leant too much towards another character class.
Alternativly I am prepared tomake a new sound set myself but I'm afraid even there I need help. I'm pretty sure it tells you what to do in the read me file. However mine seems to have got deleted. I would really appreciate it if somebody would post any bits of the read me file that tell you how to make your own character sounds (doesn't it give you alist of all the situations you need sounds for?)
Thanks in advance
Old 04-02-2002, 10:38 AM   #2
Sir Exxon
Zartan

Well, Annah's voice suit pretty good to a female paladin. You can get it somewhere at Sorcerer's Place.
Enjoy! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Sir Exxon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 04:16 PM   #3
Hecate
The Magister

If you want wav files for a really kick a$$ female you can always download Xena from Tom's Xena site at xenafan.com. You'd have to sort amongst the various seasons but I'm sure you could find something suitable.
Hecate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 04:27 PM   #4
Kaneida
The Magister

I've post this website many times over and I'll recommend it again:

www.blackmagicgames.com/

The sound files are in mp3 format but you can download a converter there also. Its real easy to use and handy to keep.

Basically, they have sound files of MPCs and some custom ones. So, if you want to sound like Jaheira, Sarevok, Keldorn, etc., just go there and download.
Kaneida is offline   Reply With Quote