Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2001, 06:13 PM   #1
Xs iv
Elite Waterdeep Guard

First thing Hello!
Ive finished the Underdark and have got holy water and stakes.
Ive gone back to graveyard cleared it of everything I think, except the room Bohdi is in.
My problem is I enter the room put holy water in blood (I still have one bottle of water left at this stage , is this correct?)kill everyone in there except Bohdi I set everyone on her do massive damage but never kill her no matter how long I leave them fighting.
Any help would be gratefully recieved at this point.
Old 11-28-2001, 06:24 PM   #2
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Don't know how high you are, probably 15-16th level? Summon a bunch of Elementals, or armored skeletons. Have them hold off the assistant vampires, as I call them, while your main fighters, and Drizzt if you have him, take on Big Bodiced Bodhi (Hi B.-nice portrait, BTW)Make sure you neg. Plane protect your fighters. Use Haste, Bless, Defensive harmony, but GET HER FIRST,After she dies, the steam goes out of the others and they die quickly. Minsc got her, first time I went through.Stake her coffin. Top right.Don't forget the Lanthorn.Imoen's soul is now back where it belongs.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2001, 06:34 PM   #3
Xs iv
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The problem is killing her she just stays "near death"
My characters arnt having a problem staying alive, she just wont die.
I think maybe I need to do something else???????
Old 11-28-2001, 06:45 PM   #4
andrewas
Harper

you woudnt have a protection from undead scroll on, thus preventing her from talking to you, would you?

cos she wont die until shes done the talk. its a bug.
Old 11-28-2001, 07:30 PM   #5
Xs iv
Elite Waterdeep Guard

You were spot on! I rested so effect of scroll gone and then entered the room killed her no problem Thankyou.
A hint for anyone whos doing this with help, make sure its one of your characters that deals the final blow or you miss out on
91000 exp. again Thanks
Old 11-28-2001, 07:34 PM   #6
andrewas
Harper

91000 xp? wow. thats more than (very,very hard dragon from TOB's name here) gives you. at least directly, the quest gives some more.

still, whenever i took help drizzt got stuck behind my mages and killed nothing at all.
Old 11-28-2001, 07:44 PM   #7
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

That's funny, because in my games. Drizzt goes for the Big B like a homing pigeon.Did you have the Paladins and the Assassins, too?
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-28-2001, 10:49 PM   #8
Ares

I had everyone and still got 75,000 exp. I think the biggest help was Drizzt cause the paladin and thief got their a** lvl drained I didnt like them anyway...My main char (Fighter) got the winning hit with the Daystar (alltime fav along wit Flame Tounge [img]smile.gif[/img] ) She never stood a chance
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2001, 05:55 PM   #9
Xs iv
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks to you all I beat Bohdi and have now finished the game,
Im just trying to figure out what class to play it as next time.
Cheers
Old 12-04-2001, 06:04 PM   #10
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

You're welcome. Happy gaming.