Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 06-07-2002, 11:02 PM   #1
Jaegan
Dungeon Master

We've had hate already, so lets go with something more nicer.

1. Cespenar, useful, funny
2. Your Player character, he can be made toward your preferences so I dont why you can exclude him, also he is the child of a god, the whole story is about him so without him you wouldnt have this game.
3. Can include Keldorn, Edwin, imoen, etc...
4. I found that alot of people like Bodhi
5. The 7 guys at the ending of Bg2, I dono why, I just like the way they talk.
6. Sarevok, in Bg1 not Tob, cool armor, the ultimate bad guy
7. The 3 friendly monsters in Bg1, dono if you remember them but they give you their signature.
8. ...I dono, who am I forgetting?
Omega, drows of destruction,live power that brings doom. <br />Fo the blades that shed blood, Fo all the most powerful. <br />Tis the blade that waits, Raw it wants, Tis the blade that desires wake. <br />I try to find the drows that waits to kill.
Jaegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2002, 11:21 PM   #2
Cecil
Dungeon Master

Boo, and his giant space ranger!
Cecil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2002, 02:03 AM   #3
hermit09
Dungeon Master

Minsc is great. His conversation with the pirate captain in Brynnlaw (itīs Brynnlaw, isnīt it?) had me laughing my head off. I also love Imoen and the way she manages to find the humor in everything. Also, I confess to being a fan of Jaheira.

Jan Jansenīs also very funny, but Iīve never actually had him all the way through the game, and Korgan is probably the only evil character I really like. His "I hate Amn. I hate the heat, the squalor, the desperation..." line cracked me up. But Iīve never kept him in my party all through the game, either.
Old 06-08-2002, 12:17 PM   #4
Cristian
Emerald Dragon

i think minsc and cespanar he sounds so fun when he talks=)
Old 06-09-2002, 01:21 AM   #5
Jaegan
Dungeon Master

Oh I forgot that beholder at the sahugin place and the dungeon of sendai
Omega, drows of destruction,live power that brings doom. <br />Fo the blades that shed blood, Fo all the most powerful. <br />Tis the blade that waits, Raw it wants, Tis the blade that desires wake. <br />I try to find the drows that waits to kill.
Jaegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 03:41 AM   #6
Asynca
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Viconia - woman and men alike are attracted to the psychotic bitch, plus she's a VERY USEFUL cleric.

My personal faves:
Imoen (ONLY FROM BG2!)- what can I say, she's my one true love, plus some of her one-liners are funny (Her reply to Aran's question to how she is *still* cracks me up every time). Pop her avatar in armour and droooooooool....

Yoshimo - his exclamations are HILARIOUS, even if he can't hang around.

--------------------------------
I have a... a Heroine addiction.
--------------------------------
Asynca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 05:23 AM   #7
shadowhound
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Fave characters...

Edwin - He has the same sort of biting arrogent sarcasm that i use i real life.

Jan Jansen - Oh god he is funny especially the interactions between him and Minsk
shadowhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 05:45 AM   #8
Dashael
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Imoen (both games, although she was hard to keep alive in BG1)
Coran (BG1 not his pathetic cameo in BG2)
Garrick (Brave Brave Sir Garrick, Sir Garrick Ran Away!)
Minsc & Boo (It's just wrong to consider them not two parts of one character)
Tiax ("When Tiax rules britches shall not ride up so wedge-like")
Dashael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 05:50 AM   #9
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

bah! who *cares* about the most liked charater?! its easier to hate others. (lol; at least in the game). there are several favourite characters of mine, does it matter who is the most liked? I suppose, you could include Lilacor, well its senicent, if not 'educated', or should that be 'no formal edumacation'?. I would say that the talking swords a character too, and one of the most entertaing. espeacailly the talk about the rich man and the dragon...

"Find a rich man and kill him! Then find another rich man and kill him too! hack and slash your way to fortune, woohoo!"

"Oh there has *got* to be lots to kill down here, just pick a direction and start swinging!"
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2002, 06:41 AM   #10
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I quite like Cespenar... hes not bad [img]smile.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote