Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-28-2009, 01:24 AM   #1
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Default My first time against Kangaxx: How anticlimactic!

Suffice to say, I'm still prior to spellhold, and am doing as much as I can with this runthrough- my first time as a Ranger/Cleric. Dual weilding the Flail of Ages and the Improved Mace of Disruption has never been better!

Liches were a pain, until I figured out my own formula. But I knew the real test would come against Kangaxx. This was where the real challenge lay.

His first form managed to kill off Jaheira and Xan (mod) before I could reduce his HP to zero. And his second form... well, a picture speaks a thousand words, right?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg wat.jpg (81.5 KB, 56 views)
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 01:45 AM   #2
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Default Re: My first time against Kangaxx: How anticlimactic!

2 damage and demi-lich dies? I forget, did the mace of disruption have a chance to instantly kill undead?

Kind of reminds me of the run I had with one of the dragons. Near the end of the pre-ToB portion.

May contain some spoilers
http://www.ironworksforum.com/forum/...ad.php?t=98745

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com

Last edited by Firestormalpha; 10-28-2009 at 02:00 AM.
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 03:03 AM   #3
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Ah, I neglected to mention that- yes, the Improved mace has a chance of outright killing undead. I think at a -4 save, as well. I feel relatively cheated, to tell the truth, but not so much that I'll attempt it again with this character! Offing Kangaxx, that is.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

LOL. It's been nearly 10 years but I seem to recall him pounding my arse quite a bit when I first fought him, way back when the game first launched. Geez your screenshot brings back some memories Kyrvias

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:46 AM   #5
Raistlin Majere
Ra

Good times! Didn't find him until like the third run through the game, and took ages to figure out how he could be killed..hehe

"I am become death, the destroyer of worlds."
Raistlin Majere is offline   Reply With Quote