Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-13-2001, 09:13 PM   #11
ronan
The Magister

do you think maybe we know each other? Now there is an idea. So please climb down from your high horses.
Old 11-15-2001, 01:18 AM   #12
Sean
Dungeon Master

I dont know this idiot from Adam.
Its people like this that ruin what has become a valuable and enjoyable place to come when I get stuck.
Is there any way to get idiots like these banned.
Old 11-15-2001, 01:20 AM   #13
Sean
Dungeon Master

I dont know this idiot from Adam.
Its people like this that ruin what has become a valuable and enjoyable place to come when I get stuck.
Is there any way to get idiots like these banned.
Old 11-15-2001, 02:26 AM   #14
Kingenigma
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by ronan:
Bald dick

Who is the bald dick anyway???
Old 11-15-2001, 06:00 AM   #15
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Hope they do it soon, I think the moderators have that power. Where are you, Memnoch???
  • [Lady Galadria, a proud member of Keldorn's Order]
    ["Lady Galadria is ready, prepare Irenicus"]
    ["Bare is brotherless back"-Holger the Dane]
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-15-2001, 06:06 AM   #16
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Speaking of that, does that mean you can kill the shadow dragon? Any tips?
  • Lady Galadria, a proud member of Keldorn's Order
  • "Lady Galadria is ready, summon Irenicus!"
  • "Bare is brotherless back" Holger the Dane
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Old 11-15-2001, 06:22 AM   #17
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Shadow Dragon is the easiest dragon to kill. If you can kill Firkragg, you can kill the Shadow Dragon.
Old 11-15-2001, 07:52 AM   #18
Link
Jack Burton

quote:

Bald dick

What's that supposed to mean, Ronan? There's absolutely no need to be rude, or call each other names here! Have you read the rules of the board? One of it says that flaming isn't allowed, and flaming is exactly what you're doing now! [img]graemlins/madhell.gif[/img]

quote:

Shadow Dragon is the easiest dragon to kill. If you can kill Firkraag, you can kill the Shadow Dragon.

Yup! Absolutely right! To kill dragons just use normal dragon-killing techniques.
SPOILER!!!
First of all, dragons have Magic Resistance, so some "Lower Resistance" spells are needed here. Then you can use "Magic Missile" to do him some damage. Your fighters (Minsc, for example) should keep attacking him, and protect the mages from being attacked.
If you want to play cheesy, don't send in the fighters, and just use Cloudkill a couple of times. It also kills the dragon. Good luck! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 11-15-2001, 07:57 AM   #19
YeRFDoG
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by Link:

Yup! Absolutely right! To kill dragons just use normal dragon-killing techniques.
SPOILER!!!
First of all, dragons have Magic Resistance, so some "Lower Resistance" spells are needed here. Then you can use "Magic Missile" to do him some damage. Your fighters (Minsc, for example) should keep attacking him, and protect the mages from being attacked.
If you want to play cheesy, don't send in the fighters, and just use Cloudkill a couple of times. It also kills the dragon. Good luck! [img]smile.gif[/img] [/b]

If I remember rightly, Cone of Cold and Icestorm, probably any cold dmg spell, work very well against that Shadow dragon.

And ronan, grow up..............
Old 11-15-2001, 08:20 AM   #20
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Thanks, guys. I don't know why I was scared of the thing. I guess Mazzy's little talk("I don't know how such a thing could be killed"and that wardstone bit got the wind up me. I'll go get it now!