Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-11-2003, 02:48 AM   #1
Lord
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I don't think this would belong in the SoA forum since I'm sure the answer lies in ToB, so here goes:

SPOILERS!
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~

Everytime I have beaten Irenicus in SoA, I see the clip of Irenicus, and then a clip of what seems a meeting. This ending has always made we wonder what is going on.

Is this about the meeting of The Five that plan to take over? What is it? Any insight is appreciated, as it's always made me wonder what happened...

"No, I only lied about being a thief."
Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 03:55 AM   #2
dragon_lord
Elminster

Most people think they are Priests of Bhaal or the Five. Check out a couple of old threads on the matter: http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...c;f=2;t=015869 (as you can see i disagreed at the time [img]smile.gif[/img] )

http://www.ironworksforum.com/ubb/cg...2;t=016874;p=1 (personally i think the monsters in the end game movie with irenicus in hell are shadow fiends )

[ 11-11-2003, 04:07 AM: Message edited by: dragon_lord ]
[img]\"http://unrealpowerhouse.ozforces.com.au/lich_des.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/\" target=\"_blank\">The Items Mart</a><br /><br />[url]\"http://www.flatface.net/~itemsmart/misc.htm\" target=\"_blank\">Monster Enchantments and Immunities List</a>
dragon_lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 05:59 AM   #3
Link
Jack Burton

Six was planning to make a mod out of them, but I don't know how far his ideas have been processed... [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2003, 01:48 PM   #4
Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Link:
Six was planning to make a mod out of them, but I don't know how far his ideas have been processed... [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]
I don't think he said he was going to actually make a mod. I think he said that someone should make a mod involving it.

Old 11-12-2003, 04:19 AM   #5
Link
Jack Burton

He was making the story (or at least he had a story in his head).
Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2003, 04:01 PM   #6
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

I sketched out a good rough design for the MOD, and sent it to icelus, who's spearheading the "Unfinished Business" MOD for SoA. When that project gets completed, he and his team will (presumably) turn to an Unfinished Business for ToB, in which the Deathstalkers component (the MOD concerning the 7 people in question) will bring some much-needed subplot and variety to the mucho-linear gorefest that is ToB.

Unfinished Business is located at FWStudios, I believe. (Find jcompton and follow his sig, or whatever, I forget.)
Old 11-12-2003, 04:22 PM   #7
Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by SixOfSpades:
I sketched out a good rough design for the MOD, and sent it to icelus, who's spearheading the "Unfinished Business" MOD for SoA. When that project gets completed, he and his team will (presumably) turn to an Unfinished Business for ToB, in which the Deathstalkers component (the MOD concerning the 7 people in question) will bring some much-needed subplot and variety to the mucho-linear gorefest that is ToB.

Unfinished Business is located at FWStudios, I believe. (Find jcompton and follow his sig, or whatever, I forget.)
That sounds great! ToB could sure use some sort of side quest besides that one that occur in each town (and WK, of course). I found the strict plot line to be sour, although it's still a great game.