Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 08-08-2004, 11:17 PM   #71
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
People gotta develop that kungfu-grip somehow, Poo. Happy B-day, to Caleb! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]
Old 08-08-2004, 11:52 PM   #72
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

I just now finished the clean up of this day :/ lots of gifts, cake and gave away almost a full gallon of icecream before even leaving the party! I still have a little more to clean up, but that can wait until in the morning, give me something to do while waiting on the guy that we bought this dryer from to bring me a new one....this one stopped working the same day we bought it
Old 08-08-2004, 11:55 PM   #73
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good night, all. Jen, Wellard, thinking of you. :zzz:
Old 08-09-2004, 12:21 AM   #74
T-D-C
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Ilander:

Oh and why the heck would someone want to make thier grip tighter??? I worked on a weight machine today that was for that, and just couldn't figure out why it was being made....
I think alot of guys in those stong man comp's have a stong grip because the weightlifting bars they use are really thick so you can't wrap your hands around them so you would need to really have a tight grip on the bars. Thats why they have those grip machines.

maybe its also for the people who want to firm up their handshakes [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-09-2004, 02:33 AM   #75
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
Good night, all. Jen, Wellard, thinking of you. :zzz:
Hey Bill, sleep well and give Laurie a hug for me [img]smile.gif[/img]

My bro's 24th bday was today, so I got him the Patriot on dvd (he loves war-action movies) and met him and our mom in town for some brunch. I ran up to the airport to turn in some member stuff for the club I fly out of, then headed back to my bro's place to chill. We watched the uncut non-rated version of Underworld...has lots of extra stuff (like...sex! )!

Now it's time for wc3. Tomorrow I have to do homework, lots of homework -_-
Old 08-09-2004, 03:33 AM   #76
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Yo~ .

hehe... well that was fun... ive made my 3rd quaterly appearance for the year [img]smile.gif[/img] .

go JEN!.. no actually reason for saying that. Just thought you needed it.

Go CLOUDY!.. same reasons [img]tongue.gif[/img]

erm... yeh enough of being stoopid (do i ever stop? ^^) I just thought everyone needed to realise that cloudy's seems to have lost the community spirit from when i was here. Noone seems to actually reply to anyone's posts except their close friends (exceptions to Cloudy since she replies to everyone she can [img]tongue.gif[/img] ).

That's no fun people! You wont make any new friends unless you start talking to new people about what they are doing in their day or whatever else you're chatting about, instead of everyone just posting what they did in their day... with no actual "conversation".

I may be wrong [img]tongue.gif[/img] ignore my post if i am. But thats just the way it looks to my eyes on their very occasional glance over cloudy's [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Enjoy yourselves.

(Longest post ive made for years plx? Most serious one too [img]tongue.gif[/img] ^^)

Oh and btw: everyone come and play tibia! it rocks [img]smile.gif[/img] lol

EDIT: I dont actually stick my tongue out that often irl ( there would be another tongue poking face here but i used too many x) ) its just how i type ^.^

[ 08-09-2004, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: Glorfindel ]
Old 08-09-2004, 03:39 AM   #77
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

*erases his comments on tibia* Thank you Sammy. Thou hast opened mine eyes to the most evil ways of this place...lol

Did you all know Glorf is going to be my future husband who's mooching ways I will only put up with because he's so cute (not to mention the accent!)?
Old 08-09-2004, 03:59 AM   #78
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I would reply, but that would ruin my whole quartely post thing.... wait I just ruined it! hrhr.

lol yes, i will be your hubby as long as you support my "mooching" ways with mooooney x) [img]tongue.gif[/img] !

Oh i forgot to say hello to everyone [img]tongue.gif[/img] ... oh, wait. Noone knows me anymore [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

Nice to see im back to my usual posts, not so serious [img]tongue.gif[/img] .
Old 08-09-2004, 04:02 AM   #79
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Good morning. [img]smile.gif[/img] How is everyone? I`m eating serial, listening to 50 Cent and writing rhymes at the same. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Also it stopped raining.
Old 08-09-2004, 09:38 AM   #80
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Howdy Dowdy! Im good, although I couldn't sleep last night, so ended up staying up until 2.30 and then waking up at 7.40. But ohwell. At least I had some company, a good book called Screen Savers which I picked up at the post office the other day (they were doing a deal on second hand books.) Also made up a new song including lyrics, although its not quite finished, but its going good, maybe Il record some for you guys and put it up. Anyways, gota dash, loads of jobs to do today and I have already whittled away too much time.

Catch y' all later!