Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 02-03-2019, 09:55 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Ironworks Forum EFU Server is up all day today and more Streaming news too!!

Got a nice HD webcam and a elgato green screen this past week!! Used the webcam for the last few streams--kinda cool..
Be sure to check it out, I plan on playing some RPG's coming up...

Sword Coast Legends (Finishing it up), Pillars of Eternity II Deadfire!! (Which looks awesome) and Underworld Ascendant as well as Pathfinder Kingmaker!
And some others, like; Ghost of a Tale, Styx Shards of Darkness, Divinity Original Sin 2 (Such a HUGE game!)

Also will be doing a walk-through of my Escape from Undermountain NWN1 Mod, and show off some hidden areas (many may know where they are) and hidden areas VERY few know they even exist! And funny NPC's if you keep talking to them. NPC's say the weirdest things in EFU sometimes....

https://www.youtube.com/user/danhuling/videos

Subscribe here, so when I Stream EFU live (Maybe even as I am DMing!!!), you will get an alert on your mobile or PC!

*** The server will be up TODAY! Sunday at 9am EST till 11pm EST *** Hope it doesn't crash. This is a test to see if my changes fixed it. Have fun! If you need the files, You first need the Enhanced version of NWN1 on steam or GOG (I think they have it).

All the hakpak's and stuff you need for EFU are here:
http://www.ironworksforum.com/efu/download.shtml

CEP Link is dead on my EFU page--IGN removed it, but here is a working link--I'll fix it soon on the webpage:

CEP 1.52 & NWN EE
EFU REQUIRES CEP 1.52+|SOU|HOTU| MASSIVE HAKPAK (I made)

Here is CEP (Updated and reverse compatible)|
https://neverwintervault.org/sites/n...ep1complete.7z

*.7z is like ZIP or RAR.. If you have unrar or even unzip programs, you should be able to unpack them. Remember to put them in the right directories.

Whew. I think that's all. Once you get it all installed, and the massive hakpak's unpacked and put in their places. If you have any questions on what goes where, and I am not here atm, someone else should be able to help you out. (Also, on the EFU website I think I have a file listing on what goes where).

Let's have some FUN!!!!!

Ziroc / Dan / Halaster Blackcloak Muhhahahaha..

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2019, 09:59 AM   #2
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Default Re: EFU Server is up all day today and more Streaming news too!!

Thanks for keeping Undermountain open for a few days. Great to be able to get in there again.

Managed a couple of runs to level 10 but forgot just how devastating ranged touch attacks can be against mid-level opposition. Lizardrealm Army Fighters rule.

Tried again today but couldn't seem to access local or server vault characters. Server seems to want me to start all over again.

Ah well, at least respawn doesn't cost.
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 11:03 AM   #3
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: EFU Server is up all day today and more Streaming news too!!

Na, I messed up and uncheck marked a setting. try again, it should work.

Yeah, those lizardrealm dudes are tough.. nothing compared to the Drow proving grounds though

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote