Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-16-2002, 02:53 PM   #1
The Collective
Manshoon

You have become detached from The Collective. Please place yourself in the regeneration pod and remain there until we reconnect you.

PS, the sun was shining.
Old 07-16-2002, 03:09 PM   #2
Lord Shield

oops!

*The remaining Collective can see Mouse's tail sticking out of Lord Shield's mouth*

eep!

Old 07-16-2002, 03:52 PM   #3
Grojlach
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
oops!

*The remaining Collective can see Mouse's tail sticking out of Lord Shield's mouth*

eep!
No, what you just ate was merely a pestilence rat I was using for experiments... Sucks to be you at the moment, I think.
Old 07-16-2002, 04:17 PM   #4
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Grojlach:
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Shield:
oops!

eep!
No, what you just ate was merely a pestilence rat I was using for experiments... Sucks to be you at the moment, I think.[/QUOTE]oh not at all - that pestilence rat was the stuffing I just put up the part of your anatomy that gets no sun

Old 07-16-2002, 04:56 PM   #5
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Worry not, my fellow drones. Whilst I can no longer directly share in the hive mind of the collective, I will shortly be in a position to reveal data on our recent mission to the territory known as France...........

This may at last reveal whether Nigel and Donut are girlies. Keep watching [img]smile.gif[/img]

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 07-16-2002, 05:09 PM   #6
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Worry not, my fellow drones. Whilst I can no longer directly share in the hive mind of the collective, I will shortly be in a position to reveal data on our recent mission to the territory known as France...........

This may at last reveal whether Nigel and Donut are girlies. Keep watching [img]smile.gif[/img]
Cue the theme from Psycho...
Old 07-16-2002, 05:19 PM   #7
TAOWolf
White Dragon

[img]graemlins/hidesbehindsofa.gif[/img] "you can't make me, NOPE NOPE NOPE"

May the moon always shine upon your face, and your imagination soar to the heavens.... Chan ann leis a’chiad bhuille thuiteas a’chraobh.
Old 07-17-2002, 05:11 PM   #8
The Collective
Manshoon

Mousie, glad to see you've arrived safely!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Pretty please put your pics up on Stealthy's!! Oh, and you have permission to put up the stupid pic of the collective member formerly known as Melusine... if you must [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 07-17-2002, 05:19 PM   #9
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

Excellent news! I will make the necessary preparations. I take it this means that my e-mail communications to the drone known as Moiraine have been read and understood then

I will let you know when my work is done. Btw, has the drone known as Hugh been successfully detached from The Collective, and if so, is all electrical apparatus now functioning correctly

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 07-17-2002, 06:32 PM   #10
The Collective
Manshoon

ROFLMAO!! Thanks Mousie dear. Our bard has left the Collective (we're starting to feel a little lonely with the two of you gone) and though he managed to avoid all electrical devices in the process, he also left his jacket here

See new thread for the fate of Eldan Silverleaf