Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-14-2001, 01:10 AM   #1
Ninevryse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok here is my problem. I really want to get a tattoo. I just cant find a picture of what I want.
I was wondering if anyone with drawing talent can help me.
I love fantasy and elves and rangers so I want a tattoo of a very ornate bow with ivy around it. I cant find a pic of anything like this. Please someone draw me a picture of this and send it to me?? Remember to keep it somewhat simple for the tattoo.
I would be forever in your debt.
Thanks in advance
send pics to
hykosos@hotmail.com
Old 07-14-2001, 02:09 AM   #2
DawnChaser
Zhentarim Guard

Welcome Ninevryse!!!

"Have you tried a search engine?"

------------------

Old 07-14-2001, 02:12 AM   #3
Ninevryse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hail and well met..
I have searched every where for this picture I can not find anything beyond a simple bow. I want it to be sort of ornate with ivy around it.
Old 07-14-2001, 02:14 AM   #4
Moni

What color do you want the bow and how ornate are you talking? Just a fancy bow or one that is decorated? What would you like it decorated with?

Welcome To Ironworks BTW!

Hiya Dawnchaser & CP!

I can't make you any promises but I can try to come up with something for yor tat.

Moni

------------------

Old 07-14-2001, 02:27 AM   #5
Ninevryse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well I wanted it kind of curvy at the ends. The bow just needs to be black or brown with green ivy. Trailing around the bow itself or around the strings whatever looks better. The bow part itself I wanted a twisted braid look or some rune looking pattern on it. Not too fancy but some, the tattoo itself is going to be about 3 inches tall or so. I dont know if it looks good with an arrow or without. I was thinking of maybe putting a quiver of arrows next to the bow instead of having an arrow through the bow.
My thinking is I used to love playing a rogue in Diablo with the bow Windforce, I also love the thought of the bow that Catti-Brie uses in the icewind dale books. Or the long bows that the woodland elves use are supose to be very pretty.
Hope this gives you some idea of my thinking.
I could never thank you enough for your help if you came up with something.
Old 07-14-2001, 09:04 AM   #6
Moni

Hmmm,
Well I have no ready made bows that come near matching your description! About all I have is the ivy leaves and most unfortunately, I am not going to have much spare time on my hands over the next week or so to play. If I had something close to the bow you want I could give it a shot but alas, I must appeal to our other artist members to see if someone else can lend you a hand.
Maybe later in the week I can give it a shot.

Moni

------------------

Old 07-14-2001, 11:26 AM   #7
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Ninevryse,
I can try to help you out but, it will take some time this is our busy season for t-shirts. You may have to remind me later on but if you are in a hurry I'll understand.

------------------

"the memories of a man in his old age,
are deeds of a man in his prime"
Old 07-15-2001, 12:40 AM   #8
Ninevryse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks both of you for your help..
I tried explaining to the tattoo artist but if you havent played d&d and fantasy games and stuff you just dont get the mental picture of it..
Thanks guys I will be waiting to hear from you..I would be glad to pay if you want as well..
Old 07-17-2001, 11:07 PM   #9
John D Harris
Ninja Storm Shadow

Bumping so I wont forget
Old 07-18-2001, 12:11 AM   #10
Kormar the Wanderer
Manshoon

Let me see what I can do, though I can't promise anything since I don't know if I'll have the time. I'm going to scan a basic pic into my computer and e-mail it to you. You can post any changes you want made here...

------------------
"Beware fool that you put too much stock in the power of the spoken word, lest the unspoken one trample you from behind."
Kormar