Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-07-2000, 01:29 PM   #1
Xerxes 3:16

I heard that there was a demo available for Icewind Dale. If this is true can anyone tell me where I can find it?
Thanks!
Old 06-02-2000, 12:10 AM   #2
Gotaxewilltravel

I'm not too sure that this qualifies as a demo, but there is a demo "movie" of Icewind Dale that comes with Planescape: Torment (which is also a very good RPG though very different from Baldur's Gate and the like). Icewind Dale appears to be very similar in play to Baldur's Gate, though I'm not optimistic about importing characters from BG or the like. I hope this helps. (By the way, the demo movie of Icewind Dale is fantastic!)
Old 06-28-2000, 08:05 PM   #3
Nick

Axe what are you talking about?That movie was absolutly terrible.It was about as informative as those rumours you here while drinking in pubs in Baldurs Gate.It also would have been nice if they hadnt had put Baldurs Gate music to it.Im just waiting for the finished product.
Old 06-28-2000, 11:28 PM   #4
Gotaxewilltravel

OK. You're entitled to your opinion. I'm sure we can ALL agree that the anticipation of IWD has been great, and the game will be a hit, despite the shortcomings of any preview or demo.
Old 06-29-2000, 06:33 AM   #5
Ziroc

I just checked out all the sites, and nada..

PS: We have some cheats for Icewind Dale already - WAIT! before you go, think about this -- It will ruin the game and make it MUCH shorter for you... I would only cheat if I encountered a game stopping bug or something...
(Which I hope there are none of)

Anyway, get ready! it'll be soon now!

Ziroc