Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-29-2001, 10:25 PM   #31
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

I have your child...

One wrong move, and ...and ......
well, I will think of something, really bad!!!

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.
Old 09-29-2001, 10:27 PM   #32
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:
I have your child...

One wrong move, and ...and ......
well, I will think of something, really bad!!!

Ha! That's ok it'll only build character. My wife always hates it when I say that.

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 10:29 PM   #33
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Ha! That's ok it'll only build character. My wife always hates it when I say that.

Your's too?!

------------------

---------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 10:32 PM   #34
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:

Your's too?!

Yeah! And then of course there are all the swinging, flipping, and tossing motions that she objects to. Women! Go figure.

------------------

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 09-29-2001).]
Old 09-29-2001, 10:38 PM   #35
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Yeah! And then of course there are all the swinging, flipping, and tossing motions that she objects to. Women! Go figure.

And what about all the times you jump out from around the corner to scare the pants off of your offspring so you can get that precious look of pure shock and terror! Why don't women understand?

------------------

---------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 10:43 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
So I'm an evil rabble rouser, Am I?

I have another suggestion to your space problem. However, you probably won't like it since its contrarian to female M.O.s. Get rid of all unessential clothing (have a male friend help determine what is essential) and then downsize your furniture. *OTP ducks just in time to avoid the pan flung at him by a disgruntled CloudFlinger.*

Grrr.. hissss! *flings sweater at otp* Actually I don't have that much but sweaters do take up space! And uh.. the male friend will one day be the reason for the space squeeze.. so PFFFFFFFFFT Hmmm.. I can always put another dresser in the basement...*giggle* I don't suppose I can get you and LoA to expand my house so I can fit more furniture in,huh?! HEHE.. now THAT is the feminine means of soving the problem.. LOL

CloudSparkle

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-29-2001, 10:53 PM   #37
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
And what about all the times you jump out from around the corner to scare the pants off of your offspring so you can get that precious look of pure shock and terror! Why don't women understand?

Stop teasing me with things I can't do yet. The pent up anticipation is more than any man can handle.

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 10:59 PM   #38
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Grrr.. hissss! *flings sweater at otp* Actually I don't have that much but sweaters do take up space! And uh.. the male friend will one day be the reason for the space squeeze.. so PFFFFFFFFFT Hmmm.. I can always put another dresser in the basement...*giggle* I don't suppose I can get you and LoA to expand my house so I can fit more furniture in,huh?! HEHE.. now THAT is the feminine means of soving the problem.. LOL

CloudSparkle

Did I hear expansion? Sure With some help from LoA well get you taken care of in no time. Now all we have to do is decide on a design. A couple years ago the Wall Street Journal had an article saying Neo Penal was in. How does brushed aluminum fixtures and concrete walls suit you? In fact, for the safety of the neighborhood we could toss in some barbed wire. Of course well leave the petunias inside the barbed wire. They say gardening is good for inmates....er um.. I mean people.

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 11:04 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Did I hear expansion? Sure With some help from LoA well get you taken care of in no time. Now all we have to do is decide on a design. A couple years ago the Wall Street Journal had an article saying Neo Penal was in. How does brushed aluminum fixtures and concrete walls suit you? In fact, for the safety of the neighborhood we could toss in some barbed wire. Of course well leave the petunias inside the barbed wire. They say gardening is good for inmates....er um.. I mean people.

Oh now, OTP! Neo Penal... LOL.. hmmm.. I had in mind something more gothic.. and HUGE! er.. can you buy out the guy nextdoor? I want his lot too! hehehe.. well it IS an expansion, right? And since I have NO funds and you're doing it for free.. yah.. right! *snicker* Oh well gee, I may as well dream!

Petunias? HAHA.. I have tons of volunteer snapdragons. They seed themselves each year it seems. Found dozens growing in the decorative rocks in front of my foundation shrubs this year!

CloudDragon

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-29-2001, 11:11 PM   #40
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Oh now, OTP! Neo Penal... LOL.. hmmm.. I had in mind something more gothic.. and HUGE! er.. can you buy out the guy nextdoor? I want his lot too! hehehe.. well it IS an expansion, right? And since I have NO funds and you're doing it for free.. yah.. right! *snicker* Oh well gee, I may as well dream!

Petunias? HAHA.. I have tons of volunteer snapdragons. They seed themselves each year it seems. Found dozens growing in the decorative rocks in front of my foundation shrubs this year!

CloudDragon

Gothic? Flying Buttresses perhaps? If so we'll need a few dozen stone masons. Maybe LoA and I could take care of the catapults. Also, Conan would be helpful with the interior woodwork. I believe Rudedawg aslo has some experience with finish carpentry. Perhaps we could enlist him as well.

------------------