Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2004, 08:03 PM   #1
daeomer
Manshoon

I arrived in Sadrith Mora and talked to one of the alchemists in town and he gave me 3 cure blight potions out of nowhere. Now I have a quest in my folder and no idea what to do with this. Help!
daeomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2004, 08:40 PM   #2
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I think it's a Telvanni quest - I remember having to get cure blight potions for a quest for one of the Telvanni mouths. If you're not in a house already and want to join House Telvanni, hang onto to the potions! Although I remember having to buy those potions... [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]
Old 06-15-2004, 09:10 PM   #3
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

What is the Quest you were given or what doe's it say your suspose to do. Cureing the blight is not a big deal.
Later in the main Quest you will contract the corpus and have to find the cure for the incurable but curing the blight is no big deal
Old 06-15-2004, 10:05 PM   #4
daeomer
Manshoon

It isn't really a specific quest. I am House Hlaatu. It just appears in my quest log saying that the guy in Sadrith has given me 3 cure blight potions. It doesn't tell me anything about what I am supposed to do with them. He gave them to me saying that if they were for "Telvanni House" then I could have them. I guess this supports the Telvanni quest theory, although I hate having quests in my journal that I can't complete!
daeomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 05:00 AM   #5
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by TheCrimsomBlade:
What is the Quest you were given or what doe's it say your suspose to do. Cureing the blight is not a big deal.
Later in the main Quest you will contract the corpus and have to find the cure for the incurable but curing the blight is no big deal
Thanks a lot for spoiling me. I just got a quest to go look into a Sixth House Base and he mentioned something about corprus. Guess I know now. [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]
Old 06-16-2004, 04:37 PM   #6
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Yes, I was going to comment on that huge spoiler. Even more annoying because it was so unnecessary - completely irrelevant to the question asked. I would have been so annoyed if I'd seen that and not played the game to that point yet. Every quest I would have been, oh is this the one where I get corprus? I remember when it actually happened I was so shocked - it was exciting [img]graemlins/idontagreeatall.gif[/img]

Sorry I didn't mention this yesterday when I saw it, Mel - I was in a rush to go somewhere but he might have been able to edit it