Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-22-2000, 10:33 AM   #1
Pilgrim
Welcomed New User

I've just freed Viciona from the mob and got a scolding for using magic in the district. Shld i add Viciona to my grp even though i have keldorn?? shld i throw Anomen out??
thanz ppl : )
Old 10-23-2000, 12:18 AM   #2
Larry

I think that only you can decide something important like that. We would tell you what we would pick, but that would not help YOUR party, because your preferences are yours...If you need a strong arm or good magic background,(we don't even know your party's alignments)...If you give us the rest of your party's stats, we could offer a suggestion as to which NPC would best even out your party to make the best team...
I hope the others agree...

Old 10-23-2000, 01:05 AM   #3
EdwardBlackadder

I would say that, in my opinion, Anomen is a keeper. He is a warrior cleric. He can wear armor. Wield a much wider range of weps, fighter thaco and attacks, and cleric spells. That is what I would go with. Also if you dont do the revenge run he will become a paladin for the order and he can wield the avenger you come across. Vic lowers your rep by 2 when you add her. Now if you remove her it comes back but I didnt take her cause I killed her in BG1 and her being in BG2 creeped me out! I kills them they should stay dead.