Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-31-2000, 10:50 AM   #1
ArchMystic

I now have three evil elements and the evil masque. I have the Claw of Contagion or something, the Tusk of Lust and another one (blue puppet), which i haven't identified yet (got it from the treasure vault). Where are the other two? I feel like I'm running in circles all the time. Please help...
Old 12-31-2000, 10:53 AM   #2
emilyh
Welcomed New User

They're in treasure chests. One is in the chest where D'Soto's ghost haunts the tower. I forget the other but you have to find the area where you swim through water, go up the stairs, and find a way to get into that one locked room at the end of the long hallway.
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2000, 11:16 AM   #3
ArchMystic

Actually those two things you mentioned were one and the same. That door leads to the tower where D'Soto's ghost haunts.

I do have an idea now where that last one might be. I'm guessing in the cell of which the yank is broken. There's a skeleton and another yank inside that cell, but I can't figure out how to open the gate. Any ideas?!
Old 12-31-2000, 11:50 AM   #4
ArchMystic

Doh! Feeling pretty stupid. Getting that last element was actually quite easy. Just kill that skeleton in the Armory. I was afraid I would never get that gate open if I did so...but it's actually the trigger.

Anyway, now I have to lure Haleabus to the tower, but that jerk won't follow me. How do I get that demon to follow me?! Help!
Old 12-31-2000, 04:11 PM   #5
emilyh
Welcomed New User

You don't actually have to lure him there. Use the the elements & the mask with the magical setup you find in the tower. Then with the Mask! (I believe it says after you do the ritual) go downstairs and fight the demon, using the Mask! to kill him for good.
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote