Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-20-2000, 06:58 PM   #1
deez
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have gotten the bauble stick and crystal, and have killed the mummy. I am stuck now. How do I:

1. Get past the two grates underwater by the rat-eating Stout?

2. Get past the grate by the statue/altar looking place on the easternmost area of the first part of the level?

2. Get into the area to the east of Mummy Room (the automap shows there is a place to go, but there is a wall blocking my progress)? Does it have to do with the "Urn of Old?" I have tried everything I have and cant do anything to the urn.
Old 11-21-2000, 04:51 AM   #2
Ze_sponge

You know..there is an online walkthough for the crypt area that came with the game. It's in yer W&W directory.

1: You don't get by them.. till later in the crypt. You open them from the other side.

2: You need to get an idol from the area where you fight the ghosts of warrior & wizard (each drops a crystal you need to use to put into a socket by the spot where the stairs sink into the floor (1 crystal per side))

3: There is a button on the wall insdie the elevator once it's up to that room that you have to push. When you push it, back out of the elevator, it will go back down, jump onto the roof of it. When it comes back up it'll put you into a secret room above the mummy's room (take a look up when the elevator goes down to see).