Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-22-2000, 03:54 PM   #1
Viridi

hey, I just got 20,000 cash from the two trademeet quests -- however, I also accepted several other ones (Umar Hills, that ogre one (10k reward), etc.) should I finish these before going back to the Bayle guy, and starting chapter 3?

any help is appreciated

Old 10-22-2000, 04:01 PM   #2
Wallace

Here is some advice...

DO EVERY QUEST YOU CAN!

You get a TON of expierence, very useful and valuable magic items, reputation points and NPC's.

Not to mention strongholds... They are very useful(espically if you are a fighter)

I would suggest you do the Windspear Hills and Umar Hills quests... That is, if you are up for a challenge

Old 10-22-2000, 04:06 PM   #3
Viridi

thanks for the reply, do you know what quest you recieve a mage (or sorcerer) stronghold from?

oh, one more thing, does anyone know how to get a license to practice magic in Akthala or whatever the city is called

Old 10-23-2000, 12:51 AM   #4
gunner

don't know about the mage stronghold. there was a thread the other day that went into details about that, just check back a bit.

about the license go to the council building in the government district and talk to some guy, he is just in the door on the left (i think) and pay him 5000gps. you mght have to talk to him a few times to get it, it is only possible under one conversation thread.

cheers play hard

Old 10-23-2000, 04:11 AM   #5
PSI_Nova

where in the baldurs gate universe is windspear hills???????? i can't seem to find it could anyone help me, thx men