Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2002, 07:20 PM   #1
Heroic Might
Welcomed New User

I have made it to the Torture Chambers part of the Temple but can not find the Inquisitor. The walk through lists him as being in this area. I pressed the button by the fire and took the hot poker and fought many Serpant Priests and Torturers, etc. but have not found the Inquisitor. I even went up into that room in the cieling when I pushed the button by the fire...and still...no inquisitor. I have gone all the way down to where you put the spider egg on the shelf under the egg crusher....and still...no inquisitor.......What gives??? Where is he?...This is driving my nuts!!!!

Someone please help!

Heroic Might is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 07:35 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Heroic Might!

Characters can wander around a bit but they generally don't go too far. So, explore further.

Basically what you get from him is the key to get access to H'Thark and what you get from H'Thark is information on the ritual you need to do to get the Giant Naga head to open and give you access to more areas of the Temple.

The ritual consists of putting incense into the fire, pouring spider nectar on it and then waving the wand to summon the Naga Spirit. Then you have some questions to answer - the answers are in the Best Tips thread but can be located in the Book of Servants found in the library.

Hope that helps!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 10:04 PM   #3
Xignal
Drizzt Do'Urden

There is a door near the top of the stairs leading down to the torture area. The Inquisitor usually hangs out just inside that doorway, and will sometimes pop out and attack when your party walks by.

He looks like any other temple priest but is more powerful. He drops the key when killed.