Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2002, 08:48 PM   #1
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Boy after playing Angelique al lthe way from BGI I kinda feel empty now that it is over. Funny how you grow attached to a computer person. I guess it is time to start al lover again.
Old 04-24-2002, 10:18 PM   #2
lroyo

Well done Lanthir. I have finished BG1 a long time ago, but I didn't save my character, so I had to start a new one.

I've getting close to finishing BG2, so I guess I'll start BG1 again and go all the way through.
Old 04-25-2002, 09:11 AM   #3
Daniel_M
Elminster

No worries youcan allways continue it with BG2 and or TOB

Thats if you want...
Old 04-25-2002, 02:42 PM   #4
Helspanth
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Daniel_M:
No worries youcan allways continue it with BG2 and or TOB

Thats if you want...
I believe that Lanthir has finished ToB with her original character from BGI.
Old 04-25-2002, 04:23 PM   #5
Azred
Drow Priestess

Feelings of sorrow after completing a difficult/time-consuming task are quite common. The striving for the goal gives focus; when the goal is attained there is no more focus.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2002, 05:44 PM   #6
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Well to tell you how attached I can get to my characters what follows isa spoiler

I played then last battle three times. First I choose to be a mortal and I liked the ending .. Thne I choose a God but felt so bad for Aerie when I read hwo her life went that I had to replay choosing mortal again so I woudl not feel guilty. Now do you think maybe I need a Life that I am worried about how a NPC story goes after the game ends? [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-25-2002, 05:45 PM   #7
Lanthir
Drizzt Do'Urden

Oh and yes I played the same PC from the start of BGI all the way till then end of TOB
Old 04-25-2002, 06:28 PM   #8
Azred
Drow Priestess

Quote:
Originally posted by Lanthir:
Well to tell you how attached I can get to my characters what follows isa spoiler

I played then last battle three times. First I choose to be a mortal and I liked the ending .. Thne I choose a God but felt so bad for Aerie when I read hwo her life went that I had to replay choosing mortal again so I woudl not feel guilty. Now do you think maybe I need a Life that I am worried about how a NPC story goes after the game ends? [img]smile.gif[/img]
No, not "you need a life" but I do hope you don't let the person with whom you enter into a relationship manipulate you because of your sensitive nature.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2002, 07:36 PM   #9
nightshift001
The Magister

Try ascention for a slightly different final battle...(what am i saying slightly).Its not for the faint hearted though.
If you manage to complete it ...the npc endings have been re_written too.Some are not quite so sad as the originals.
nightshift001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2002, 07:44 PM   #10
lroyo

Azred the psychologist! Very deep man!