Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-08-2000, 06:56 AM   #1
Dragor_II

I found 2 keys (labyrint and for the lichroom). But dont find the vaultkey and in the lichroom i dont find that banish scroll witch the vampires send
me to get.
Just 2 treasure keys (1 after picking a lvl 16 or somethin like that lock. ) And i cant open 2 doors without locks. 1 in lichroom, and one just after
the start.
Need a tip what to do now

Old 10-08-2000, 05:17 PM   #2
Myxlyxl

with the bone key u can enter the room where the lich is ..... talk to him ....

Old 10-08-2000, 06:09 PM   #3
Dragor_II

hm, crap, there was no lich. just a empty room with a BIIIIG chair

Old 10-13-2000, 08:26 PM   #4
rangerzx

need some serious help in skull castle ; think i have all the keys ; 2 bone keys & 1 from the lich that gets me into vault... trying to recover relic ; i guess some combination of the latches up or down will get me to the other side ; but the best i can do is get to the middle & on the other 3 sides the stones are down or the 1 closest to door is up ; tried running , needless to say it's impossible to run in a straight line ....
in the vampire room i whipped all of them ; so since i was stuck jumped back on my ship to finish the goshin quest & the hook quest for the thieves guild ; spoilers actively sought on getting on with the game ; been in skull castel longer then i was in temple now