Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-27-2002, 08:56 PM   #1
Deaths Touch
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hey all, I have another soloing question... what do YOU solo with, or have you soloed with? I am currently using a barbarian that just made it out of the first dungeon... and i started a f/m/t that is having troubles... anyways just wondering!
To kill a witch: <br />just as the clock strikes midnite, drive a nail into the heart of an oak tree, then burn a stick of maple, and draw an X on the oak tree with its ashes, then get your .45 and shoot the old hag.
Deaths Touch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2002, 10:09 PM   #2
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

barbarian, berserker, sorceror, thief dualed to mage at level 24. that last one was HARD!!! especially since i lost all of my snares when i dualed. it happens every time. oh well. my elven fighter/mage was my favorite to solo with though. LONG LIVE THE BLADESINGER!!!
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 12:21 AM   #3
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Four Words: I Dont.
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 01:10 AM   #4
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

quote:
Originally posted by Morgan_Corbesant:
my elven fighter/mage was my favorite to solo with though. LONG LIVE THE BLADESINGER!!!

YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!!

He knows whats happening.... Morgan has the right Idea BLADESINGERS ALL THE WAY!!!!

Neway I am soloing for the 1st time [img]smile.gif[/img] with a elven fighter mage... heres the catch, Irenicus' dungeon was the HARDEST thing I have ever done in the game, see I reduced my bladesinger to 0 EXP with shadowkeeper...... so u can imagine my HP problems.... lets just say even in IWD going solo goblins wernt as deadly [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Glorfindel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 01:12 AM   #5
Glorfindel

btw Lemon ..... I gotta ask when u said 4 words: I dont did u mean that as in the whole sentence was 4 words or wat u said.... cause I dont only has 2 words [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] Isnt that amazing [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-28-2002, 03:13 AM   #6
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Completed: Sorcerer, Cavalier

In Progress: Archer, Assassin, Ranger/Cleric

Failed: Kensai->Thief, Wizard Slayer->Mage, Barbarian, Wild Mage( x2), Archer.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 03:18 AM   #7
eb
Manshoon

Well i am soloing F/M/T and havent met any hard fight more than Kangaxx. Mostly because i took him out at lowlevel. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Well i am now a bit in ToB and i am boored to play with this char. So how do you change your work. Is it in Shadowkeeper? And what will happen with the XP i have collected?
Old 01-28-2002, 03:30 AM   #8
The Dark

Fighter/Thief
Old 01-28-2002, 07:08 AM   #9
Manwe
Manshoon

I'm soloing a Priest of Helm.
Manwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2002, 07:10 AM   #10
Glorfindel

A preist of Helm huh??? Is it difficult??