Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2000, 04:22 AM   #1
mike
Welcomed New User

Scanthrill didn't give me the assassins dagger. He sent me to a cave to the north where they keep their loot. I also have a quest to kill a cyclops in the north, and to find the Aku idol. Do these take place in the booger cave.
mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2000, 04:37 AM   #2
Regis
Welcomed New User

You need to find Grundel's body and report back to Scanthril.

The Cyclops is in an area outside the Boogre Caves that you can only reach after going through them. There are two exits at the end of it...one of them goes to a restricted area where the Cyclops hangs out.

The Idol of Aku is in the Boogre Cave and is what will transform you back.
Regis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2000, 04:47 AM   #3
xenotoca

as you approached the burnt out hut did Scanthril say "Grundel is dead isnt he I knew it" if so ask him for your reward and he will give you the dagger. If not you still nedd to find Grundel.

NOw Sezerac maintains Grundel is the dead body with the writ. This makes sence as Grundel would need a writ to get into the mine.

However Scanthril will send you off in the direction of the Booger caves and there is a dead body on the island in the lake. Was he off to get some booger brew to bribe his way in.

I also found a dead body in the stout mines near were you meet Raskillion. May be he got into the mine but Rask smoked him first.

As I found all three before returning to Scanth I cannot tell you which one is correct as he gave me the dagger no problem
Old 12-17-2000, 01:42 PM   #4
carg
The Magister

Scanthril want wants you to kill Raskalion after finding Grundel. When he's dead you'll recieve the dagger.
Good luck in the bugger cave.
carg is offline   Reply With Quote