Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2002, 12:02 PM   #11
Lord Ludtke
Zhentarim Guard

20. Take over animals and solve the age old question, who is tougher the moose or the rabbit?
21. Take away all a chars weapons and armour, dismiss him and equip the rest of your team with darts. Surround him and fire away. Whoever he attacks is "it", and is dismissed in the same matter when through.
Old 01-29-2002, 03:13 PM   #12
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Lord Ludtke:
20. Take over animals and solve the age old question, who is tougher the moose or the rabbit?
21. Take away all a chars weapons and armour, dismiss him and equip the rest of your team with darts. Surround him and fire away. Whoever he attacks is "it", and is dismissed in the same matter when through.

Ok, I'll have to compile this list for the site I just put up. However, whoever suggested stuff, I will not add your stuff UNLESS I get YOUR permission to add it, and I will put your username right by it.
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 01:53 AM   #13
Auraleus
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ya... did #10... funny thing is that neither the shadowguild leaders are tough... its that rando-spawn guy who immediatly backstabs your main for 2.6 million damage as soon as you attack =P.. I couldnt even see his name he ganked my main so quickly

Makes me wanna make a cleric for a main and throw on sanctuary before the fight... heh... probably still die
Old 01-30-2002, 02:28 AM   #14
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

cast gate in the center of town!!!!!
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2002, 04:50 AM   #15
Whailor

Well, I aint that evil so I have not done these things. I cannot imagine myself raising a sword against a kid on the street. Even when it's some nosy little brat or lass. Slap at the head with a hand, OK, but chop off the head - nah, not my style.

As for some other stuff I have done.. I did the De'Arnise keep for example with my paladin. Then this Roenall fool stands outside the gate and tells that the area is off limits for me. Of course, BEFORE I left the castle for good I pulled up the drawbridge and layed the traps ALL around the courtyard, not to mention main entrances in the castle, on the first floor. Heck, I did the work, so if the bloody Roenalls want to have the castle, they better get thru all the traps I set heheh... Anyway, I didn't like the dude there as soon as I saw him, even before speaking. Figuring "why to waste time" I slapped on Prot. from Evil and cast Gate. To my dismay the bloody fiend did NOT attack the Roenall! Well, there's the cure for it - summon Hakeshar and then the Fiend and Hakeshar will go at each other. And handily, the Hakeshar has some neat spell, Fireball I think. So it shot the Fiend with it and "ooopsie", 'poor' Roenall got barbequed in the process, nice and crispy... Was satisfying to see his black charred, singed corpse lying there muahah.. er.. yes..
Old 01-30-2002, 11:58 AM   #16
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Whailor:
Well, I aint that evil so I have not done these things. I cannot imagine myself raising a sword against a kid on the street. Even when it's some nosy little brat or lass. Slap at the head with a hand, OK, but chop off the head - nah, not my style.

As for some other stuff I have done.. I did the De'Arnise keep for example with my paladin. Then this Roenall fool stands outside the gate and tells that the area is off limits for me. Of course, BEFORE I left the castle for good I pulled up the drawbridge and layed the traps ALL around the courtyard, not to mention main entrances in the castle, on the first floor. Heck, I did the work, so if the bloody Roenalls want to have the castle, they better get thru all the traps I set heheh... Anyway, I didn't like the dude there as soon as I saw him, even before speaking. Figuring "why to waste time" I slapped on Prot. from Evil and cast Gate. To my dismay the bloody fiend did NOT attack the Roenall! Well, there's the cure for it - summon Hakeshar and then the Fiend and Hakeshar will go at each other. And handily, the Hakeshar has some neat spell, Fireball I think. So it shot the Fiend with it and "ooopsie", 'poor' Roenall got barbequed in the process, nice and crispy... Was satisfying to see his black charred, singed corpse lying there muahah.. er.. yes..

Hehehehe!

Well, that's why I always save the game before I do any of this stuff, or save it under a different name so I have two. One game is the good guy, another is evil ;C)
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 01-30-2002, 12:01 PM   #17
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

quote:
Originally posted by Auraleus:
ya... did #10... funny thing is that neither the shadowguild leaders are tough... its that rando-spawn guy who immediatly backstabs your main for 2.6 million damage as soon as you attack =P.. I couldnt even see his name he ganked my main so quickly

Makes me wanna make a cleric for a main and throw on sanctuary before the fight... heh... probably still die

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

SPOILER

Well, he's the guy that accompanies you in Chapter 6 if you acquire th Shadow Theives help to kill Bhodi. He comes in handy, much like Drizzt and the Paladins from the Order of the Most Radiant Heart.

SPOILER

S

P

O

I

L

E

R