Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2001, 01:33 PM   #1
UmaHOE

Hey wassup, my game has a glitch that I got accustomed to a while back. When I select windows where I can browse trough sideways such as the mage and priest spell books and the journal, I can browse through it for about 3 seconds but then it drags me to the last screen which is the 9th level spell screen and the last chapter in the journal. I can go back and click on any of those windows again and then it will go back normal browsing for another 2-3 seconds. This is extremely annoying as I cannot check out quests from previous chapters and have only 2-3 seconds per time to change spells on my character. I highly doubt that anythign can be done about this but I still pray and hope that any of you better gamers out there that have seen anything and everything may be able to assist me.

Thanks for reading my problem and hope you can help!

Old 01-21-2001, 09:45 PM   #2
Silramae the Woman

Never heard of this... I doubt it'll work, but try patching the game, or reinstalling it. If still no dice, complain to Bioware. It won't get you anywhere, but it'll make them feel dumb.