Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2000, 04:04 PM   #1
Axis

I'm sticking with 2 big guys up front, one being my imported character from BG1. The other being a Cleric.

While my 4 in the back all have spells and ranged weapons.

My fighter has no problems on the front line, he was made for it. However I'm having a problem finding a healer that can dish out that kind of front line damage.

Is there a stronger Cleric or healer other than Anomen? Crazy child killing ass.

Old 11-17-2000, 04:39 PM   #2
Suul-Yinn

The only other Cleric is Viconia, found in the Government district, if you save her. She is the best cleric, but will need strength boosting equipment to make her effective in the front line. Jaheira is also excellent as she is a dual fighter/druid, especially with ironskin and some of the clubs from the trademeet encounters.

Old 11-17-2000, 08:41 PM   #3
Armisael

Yeah, Jaheira or Viconia are great. Give Jaheira a good scimitar or two, give Viconia the girdle of hill giant strength, and they can both prove useful toe-to-toe (though it's wise to watch Viconia carefully; no matter how much strength she has, her HP will always be relatively low).