Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-23-2000, 03:55 PM   #1
Viridi

hey, is this quest a good one to take for a level 10 character

looks kinda long, and I don't want to get into the middle of it, and find it nearly impossible

Old 10-23-2000, 06:46 PM   #2
Sonja Sedai

Windspear hills is pretty hard if you do not got a good party.. the hardest thing is to get down to the dragon. but ones you are there things can become pretty easy if you got a wand or two with cloud kill.. just spear with the dragon, and then say you will be back later to kill him, walk back until you do not see him anymore, and start throwing cloudkill were he is standing, and he will die pretty easy, you can always cast lower resistance on him, I think thats what the spell is called anyway. And then throw as many cloudkills as is needed to kill him, and you wont have to lift a muscle... but as I said to get to the dragon is the though part

Old 10-23-2000, 11:02 PM   #3
jools

like I said for the red dragon, feeblemind works wonders if you get a chance to cast it.