Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 07-21-2001, 04:43 AM   #1
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have searched many threads about kitchen elevator and there is bugs, I have read. But every other thread writer has been able to go down with kitchen elevator. I am not able to do it. I can not find any button, etc. which would make it go down. How do you do it?

Also I do wonder one other thing. When my priest become warlock, it could not get any ability points to grow its intelligence, strength and other traits when changing level. Also I could not find any reason for this. Why?

I would appreciate some help. Thank you

------------------
- - - - - - - - - - -
Long days and pleasant nights
- Roland, the gunslinger
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Karibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 05:35 AM   #2
WillowIX
Apophis

There´s a button on the wall outside the elevator, to your right, I think, when you enter the kitchen. You can´t stand in the elevator and push it so you´ll have to wait until it goes down and then come back up again... It will of course continue to go up and down forever I think...
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 05:36 AM   #3
WillowIX
Apophis

If you´re leaving the elevator it´s on your left... I hope I´m not confusing you!!
WillowIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 08:54 AM   #4
Piles
Elite Waterdeep Guard

As for your priests traits, you will begin getting ability points once you surpass the level of your previous role. So if he was a level 10 priest, you will begin getting ability points once he becomes a level 11 warlock. This one had me worried for a whil too.
Piles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 11:44 AM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board, Karibu!!!

Did you find the button for the kitchen elevator yet?? Hope so! Keep us posted!!

Wyv
Wyvern is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2001, 01:59 PM   #6
Davros
Takhisis Follower

And don't forget to save before you go down - that lift likes to jam on people and trap them.

------------------
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2001, 05:13 AM   #7
Karibu
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks everybody for your advises. I went down and got up without problems. I can't understand why I didin't see the button before.... Perhaps it was that I had to push the lever on the other side of the room first.

------------------
- - - - - - - - - - -
Long days and pleasant nights
- Roland, the gunslinger
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
Karibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2001, 05:47 AM   #8
Davros
Takhisis Follower

No need to pull the lever first - it's only use is to access the secret area over there. The button is all that is needed for the elevator. Now, while off in the elevator section, did you stack your crates to jump up and access the secret area where the Belfry spiders are . I know I missed that until someine told me it was there.

------------------
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote