Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-07-2001, 07:21 AM   #21
Elhardo
The Magister

Sean Connery for Keldorn is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
I agree with Mel Gibson for Saemon Havarion
But Will Smith For renam bloodscalp? I think we need someone with a more Englishy accent...Anthony hopkins for him or Maever...
I still think Gary Oldman for Edwin and David Walner for Irenicus cannot be argued with...Like Drew Barrymore for Nalia....

What is Chow yung fat off???? I remember him from somewhere but when i think of him i get Jackie Chans face in my mind
Old 05-07-2001, 11:42 AM   #22
Craig
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Tancred:

As for a few I simply couldn't agree on...

AERIE was something of a cop-out. Aerie needs someone thin, tall, wide-eyed and young, with a very thin face. She's Calista Flockhart when Calista was 16.
HAER'DALIS also got me in a twist. Keanu Reeves I'd agree with... possibly Benicio Del Toro, but he looks older than he is. I don't know.
KORGAN and JAN both had me stumped. No idea. anyone?

Tancred
Aerie could be sara from jumanji
and korgan could be martin edmunds(i think thats his name)he played little ron in maid merrianne and her somthing somthing
Old 05-07-2001, 11:51 AM   #23
Leodrish
Elite Waterdeep Guard

The best thing I heard the last time this topic was up was Leonardo deCaprio as , what's his name Khalid is it? Jahieras old love?... well that way he's out of the movie real soon.
Hehe.
Old 05-07-2001, 11:55 AM   #24
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

well if they made a movie on bg it would be on bg1 anyway so khalid would be in it for the whole movie.
i think you should go to my bg1 poll cos it looks like u havent played the bg1 game Leodrish
Old 05-07-2001, 12:10 PM   #25
debiler
Red Wizard of Thay

debiler sez: think of the fun we´d have, think of the money such a movie would bring to the producer´s pocket - why doesn´t anybody come up with one or another million and do us this favor. woo, that´d be cool. Think ye of the shivers it would send down our very arses. Hrrm...bloody hollywood...
Old 05-07-2001, 12:16 PM   #26
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

I'll just restrict my replie to a BG2 movie as this is the BG board. I think the party would be-
The PC main character (probably a fighter for the cool battle scenes): Hugh Jackman. He can fight, can play viscious and can also be humorous as seen in various interviews and australian work. Current big name for a low price.
Imoen- Alyson Hannigan (Willow from Buffy): Right hair colour, right age, can play friendly and innocent as well as scared and disturbed from all the spooky scenes in buffy
Jahiera (inevitable love interest): Jennifer Lopez for Jahiera- nice idea, eye candy but still tough and takes no crap.
Minsc (comedy value): Maybe Mel Gibson but not quite big enough in size. Need big cuddly guy who can also go tough when needed and make boo seem real.
Yoshimo ( you know why): Jackie Chan: Funny, gains sympathy.
Viconia (guide through underdark, sexual tension between her and PC): Angelina Jolie- I put Angelina here as you need someone who can be raunchy and provocative, insulting and superior, and helpless and lonely.

Old 05-08-2001, 03:19 PM   #27
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by AzureWolf:
well if they made a movie on bg it would be on bg1 anyway so khalid would be in it for the whole movie.
i think you should go to my bg1 poll cos it looks like u havent played the bg1 game Leodrish
THANK YOU! TAKE THAT TANCRED!

------------------
Meet my lawyer.
Old 05-08-2001, 04:05 PM   #28
DJG
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
You guys know there's a post on this in the polls section (which I hope you visit )

I'd go for:

Renal Bloodscalp - Will Smith
Will Smith???? Interesting idea!

------------------

Visit Now
or Starstryke will Stryke U!
Old 05-08-2001, 05:15 PM   #29
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by caleb:
THANK YOU! TAKE THAT TANCRED!

Blast it! He's recruited mercenaries from the Guild of Wolves! I can't possibly make both of them look like idiots!

Tancred

Time to call in the Big Guns...
Old 05-08-2001, 10:49 PM   #30
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

The Wolves never lose a battle!!!!

HHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLL

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."