Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying

Old 01-12-2003, 01:15 PM   #1
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I don't really feel like making you people read alot: So I'll just put it as simply as possible:

In order for this game to work, I need 4 people to join as Judges, and as many players as possible to act as Bards.

Now when you sign up as a bard, the idea wont be to fight monsters, but convince the judges that you're funny. It will take place in a small town with a little surrounding forest and if you like you can go out and about and collect jokes for your routine. All-in-all, All bards report to the town hall by a certain hour apointed by the judges and then put on performances before a live audience, sometimes they will be comedy related stand-up routines, other times just simple jesting and talent shows. It will be like a big non-stop comedy block schedule. And more and more bards can come in later. All people who want to join the community can either PM me, or Preferably post a reply here. Remember: We need 4 people to sign up as judges for the competition and give scores ranging from 1 to 10 allowing only 2 decimal places. (example: He stcored a 9.5 or a 4.25) all judges must post their scores for every participant after they have done their routine before the next performance can begin [img]tongue.gif[/img]

I'll put all the PCs names here:

Judges: (Closed)
SomeGuy
Lord High Eater of Legs
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
DameonRules

Contestants: (Still Accepting Participants)
Callum Kerr
Dark Angel
Killing Spree
/)eathkiller
Sigmar

Audience Members:
Any Lurkers Who Want To Post a Comment (Everyone)

Good luck everyone

[ 01-20-2003, 02:18 PM: Message edited by: /)eathKiller ]
/)eathKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 02:00 PM   #2
SomeGuy
Unicorn

I'd like to sign up as a judge...seeing as I don't really get many laughes with my jokes here at home.

[ 01-12-2003, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: SomeGuy ]
SomeGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 03:13 PM   #3
Lord High Eater of Legs
Zhentarim Guard

hmm, seeing as i dont actually KNOW any good jokes, i would like to sign up for the position of a judge please [img]smile.gif[/img]
Lord High Eater of Legs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2003, 04:03 PM   #4
DarkAngel
Manshoon

l would like to be the first to sign up for a bard.....i will try to make you laugh, but i will fail miserably probably. i just hope you enjoy my show
Old 01-12-2003, 09:08 PM   #5
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

Hey that's cool I've added you to the list, now we need 2 more judges and a slew of Commedians, if there is a high-interest in judging we might be able to assemble 5... *shrug*

I've also added myself to the list of comedian/bards, as i'll try to keep order in the show and fluctuate everytihng, maybe even do a skit myself [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 03:36 AM   #6
DarkAngel
Manshoon

what kind of ruitines are you expecting of us?? tricks, jokes, general stupidness??
Old 01-13-2003, 12:56 PM   #7
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

For starters a stand-up comedy routine, just tell a few jokes and see if the judges like 'em [img]tongue.gif[/img]

We can also have a few PCs as audience members, those can be anyone who hasnt signed up but lurks in the RP [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 02:03 PM   #8
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

Ill be a judge if ye need one, a stern faced dwarf [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-13-2003, 04:17 PM   #9
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

*ponders* well, i always play as a bard... but i dunno if i'd be a very good one sooo... to be a bad judge, bad bard, or a bad audience member?
Skydracgrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2003, 05:40 PM   #10
DameonRules
Manshoon

I will be a judge.I think i will be a good judge i ahve a good sense of humor. Some people say iam funny but i am not sure i could pull it off.

[ 01-13-2003, 05:41 PM: Message edited by: DameonRules ]