Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2001, 04:16 PM   #1
Telchar of Nogrod
Drow Warrior

I found two and used them on the first two liches of the demi-lich quest. I would like to finish it up. It works really well with my undead hunter and his holy avenger. I know I don't need it; but, help me anyway. I've done all the side quests and am about to go on to chapter three. I'm about 12th-13th level amd have all the magic items I'll ever need; though, I do want that ring.

Side note - what are the exact stats for the phantom arrows?

Much thanks
\"Here once was light, that the Valar begrudged to Middle-earth, but now dark levels all. Shall we mourn here deedless forever, a shadow-folk, mist haunting, dripping vain tears in the thankless sea?\"<br />Feanor at Tirion upon Tuna, Of the Flight of the Noldor, The Silmarillion
Telchar of Nogrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 06:19 PM   #2
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

I think that you shouldn't have used up those scrolls on those liches, especially if you are 13th level, and I think that your party at that level could mop up a couple liches. You should have used them on kangaxx and the rune place where you have to fight to get the staff of the magi and to get out.
Old 11-30-2001, 06:22 PM   #3
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

almost anywhere that sells scrolls will have them. adventurers mart, scroll store, etc. not too hard to find.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2001, 08:13 PM   #4
andrewas
Harper

morgan is wrong. there are only three i know of. 2 in the adventurers mart and one somewhere in trademeet. that last is hearsay though, i havent found it myself. i do know that most temples dont have them. although, if you buy out their stocks of other protection scrolls,dragons and other elemental creatues become a whole lot easier.

all is not lost. if you can kill kangaxx the lich, then as soona s he finished his dialogue, use a protection from undead scroll, its just as good in this circumstance.
Old 12-01-2001, 12:07 AM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

There are only 2 in the entire game, SoA-ToB. And they are bought from Ribald in the Adventurer's Mart.
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2002, 02:24 AM   #6
Kikakee
Dungeon Master

I just killed Kangaxx the Lich & Demi-Liche, and I needed no such scrolls. [semi-spoiler]
I cast resist fear on Minsc (my tank), and let him go at the liche form with the "crom faeyer"(if I spelled that right), and the "cloak of mirroring". Valgar was close by with the "Wave" just in case of disaster (didn't need him). I also used two archers and a slingist from a little distance for support. once the Demi-liche popped up, I used my "dragon's breath" spell, and killed him before he could "imprison" anybody.
Kikakee is offline   Reply With Quote