Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 09:52 AM   #1
nekoshippo
Dungeon Master

I completed Skull castle,and I got treasure map of blackpirates. But my character level cannot be permit to investigate Pharaoh tomb,so I will investigate sunken city or Temple of Isis. I cannnot find where these place are. Please teach me that location.
Old 11-19-2000, 10:57 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Collasium is located roughly under the word "uncharted" on your printed map which came with the game.
Hope you find it!

Wyv
Old 11-20-2000, 08:03 PM   #3
nekoshippo
Dungeon Master

PLease tell me, how to go uncharted area. Ican not find the way to uncharted area or sea.please!
Old 11-21-2000, 03:15 AM   #4
Zoltan
Symbol of Cyric

North of Skull Castle along the west side of the map there is a large sandy area. Follow
it North and you'll come to water again. This is a small lagoon and follow it westward &
you'll be in another open sandy area - the Temple of Isis (actually Anephas' tomb) will
be there. You have to complete the tomb and exit by the back door in order to open the area where the Pharaoh's Tomb and the sea where Collasium is. Make sure you have the Moon
spells of Create Portal, Teleport & Call of Home spells after you get there as it's a REAL
pain in the butt to sell stuff or visit the guilds.