Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2001, 04:45 AM   #21
sylent
Emerald Dragon

Gold Dragon sounds very good!! 8)

------------------

"Watch your back" - Sylent
Master Thief of the OHF
Old 04-04-2001, 07:12 AM   #22
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Platinum Pumkin, Davros. HAHAHA....How's the weather in Western Australia today?
From Cloudbringer

It is Autumn Cloudie, which means the weather is a benign 25 deg C with endless clear blue days (sorry, 77 deg F in your parlance). Hows the weather in NY, I fly into Newark on April 18 - do I need to dress warm??

Lord AO again I see, with a plethora of stars too - a galaxy even .

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-04-2001, 09:17 AM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

[quote]Originally posted by Davros:
Quote:
Platinum Pumkin, Davros. HAHAHA....How's the weather in Western Australia today?
From Cloudbringer
Quote:
It is Autumn Cloudie, which means the weather is a benign 25 deg C with endless clear blue days (sorry, 77 deg F in your parlance). Hows the weather in NY, I fly into Newark on April 18 - do I need to dress warm??

Lord AO again I see, with a plethora of stars too - a galaxy even .

Ah, Davros, it is SPRING here...well the very early part of it , anyway. That means dress warmly and bring clothes for nicer weather too. Mixed bag of weather this time of year. Two days ago we had snow and temps in the 30's F. (sorry, I'm not good at converting to C...that pesky number thing, you know )
but yesterday it was over 40 F and semi-sunny.

Plan on rain as a possiblity...it's that time of year! I wish I was hanging out in Australia ....sigh...too much work around here.

Here is a url for a virtual tour of NYC...I hope it is useful or at least diverting!

http://www.ilove-ny.com/

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 04-04-2001).]
Old 04-04-2001, 12:39 PM   #24
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Thanks for the link Stormbabe, I will check it out tomorrow. I would do it tonight, but it is a bit late (or early in the morning) at present, and I need to get some shuteye before work. The unit conversions come a bit easier for me - as a Chemical Engineer working for an American based company I have to switch between metric and imperial as needs must (the plant audit I am going on over there will be using gallons per minute instead of kilolitres per hour - sigh).

I have picked up a new game lately - BG1 and TOSC in a bargain bin combo. Generally been a first person CRPGer, but Planescape grew on me, and I am giving this a go. I gather I might have too weak a party at this early stage to be taking on all the wargs and vampiric wolves (just worked out that magic ammo is a necessity for these chaps) and this dude with the 5000 GP bounty. Might be time to go a bit further south like those 2 companions I picked up at the inn are nagging me to, and perhaps gain a level or two first. Then maybe I can comeback and rain on their parade.

Cheers Thunderwoman

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-06-2001, 09:26 AM   #25
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Hi Cloudy,

I had a chance to look at your Manhattan Guide tonight (now that the Aussies have finally won the cricket series against India - WOOHOO).

Big problems, someone must know I am coming - I keep getting mesages like you don't have permission to access this server, and "You are Forbidden" eeeeeeeekkkkk - hmmmm - I seem to have problems with Geocities mail servers too, what is a poor OZman to do. I hope they don't tell customs in Miami .

My Aussie mate in "Nooo Joisey" is planning to take me on a quick tour of the harbour, up the towers for lunch, and then Central Park (the whistlestop tour I suppose).

I see you are braching out into the W&W board and stunning poor old Elite Watredeep Guard people with your galaxy of stars. All hail Princess Cloudy (whoops, did I say hail - NOOoooooo, not my car, Aarrrggghhhh).

Regards

------------------

Nordom, cousin to Davros
Old 04-06-2001, 11:14 AM   #26
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

but i think lord ao has more ricches and appreciation than a gold dragon... cloudy? cloudy? teehee

------------------

I...AM...BAHAMUT...AND IT IS YOU PEOPLE...I FEAR
Old 04-06-2001, 11:39 AM   #27
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

no matter what rating we're in, we are ALL #1 STARS!!

------------------
Adam Mage/Warlock