Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2001, 08:23 PM   #51
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Don't get the keys until Thursday evening, but all curtains and blinds are ready to go! Funny cause when shopping for curtains they had all these different types with female names, and one type was called "Wendy". It looked like crap though. Figures! HA! I ended up choosing "Elizabeth" for the kitchen! Funny!
Elizabeth is in the kitchen? Does she cook? A maid already and you only just got your own house! LOL Yah, they give housewares weird names! But gardens can be fun too...My crabapple tree is "Guinivere" and I could have had a Hamlet and Arthur oro Lancelot to go with her...WHERE did Hamlet come from in that group?! HAHAHA

Well, I'm into the decorating, so if you get bored, tell me all about it here or email...Vicarious new home thing...you know? Mine is FOUR yrs old as of a few weeks ago! I can't believe I've been in it that long! You are so going to LOVE owning your own place!

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 08:23 PM   #52
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
ARGH!!! I can't resist any longer!!!!!!!

*Leaps up on table with a large flagon of mead*

LadyZekke not only has the best ASS in the Inn, but she's got the toughest ass in here as well. If I had the screws put to me, I'd swear on a stack of bibles that her ass has the strangest legs I've ever laid eyes on! What's terrible is that when her ass is in motion, it's all you can do to keep from falling off when your're riding it!!

*climbs back down, feeling much better, lights a cigarette and waits for the ::Smack:: he knows it about to land on his head...*

YEAH YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ASS! THAT'S WHAT! BAAAHAAAWAAH!..sissy (just kidding you know)

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 08:23 PM   #53
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
KDOGREX
I am SOOOO glad I read a bit of the previous moons hope inn thread!!

Anyways, I'm off to the land of nod now, as someone said earlier, yes it is very late (or early) here - about 2.15am. I just have to have my Ironworks fix before I can sleep, or I just wonder what y'all are talking about!!

See ya tomorrow!

Night, Epona!

Ladywendy, Can you ever forgive my churlish and lewd outburst?

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 08:25 PM   #54
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
YEAH YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE ASS! THAT'S WHAT! BAAAHAAAWAAH!..sissy (just kidding you know)

HAHA!! My lady, I can handle any ass you want to send my way...except for THAT one!!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 08:25 PM   #55
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Dear LadyZ.. have you been in my closets?? I thought I'd locked those ol' things up in a triple chained trunk!! How'd you get them out?? **bilqis stands with hands on her hips**
Oh, and how are you today??

KDog, and Zeeke, the great white north is turning into the great iced north. Beautiful day today, and everything is finally melting!!

Bili! Hiya! I'm desparately trying to catch up with this thread, but it has got me running at full speed here! HAHA! Board's Back!!! I'll get to that e-mail I said tomorrow cause I got the day off OK?

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 08:26 PM   #56
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Goodnight Epona. I'm with Cloudy on her opinion of time zones. It's no fun to miss out on conversations with so many good people!

**bilqis suddenly spits out her drink from laughing at KDog's ass-jokes**

Sorry LadyZ... it was funny tho!! Are you all packed yet?

Cloudy, how's work going? Can you see the light at the end of the pile yet?

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
(Skald, dragon trainer, & member of The Laughing Hyenas)
Old 03-27-2001, 08:28 PM   #57
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

CB - no, I don't need a spell. I'll get him back sometime, somewhere. I'll let him sweat on that one.

Actually, I think the story is pretty funny, and the pictures are even better. Like I said this afternoon, I like to party, and to make sure that the people I'm with are also having a good time.
Old 03-27-2001, 08:30 PM   #58
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
CB - no, I don't need a spell. I'll get him back sometime, somewhere. I'll let him sweat on that one.

Actually, I think the story is pretty funny, and the pictures are even better. Like I said this afternoon, I like to party, and to make sure that the people I'm with are also having a good time.
*boots up on the main table, smoking with a smile*
I'm sure you will, Zeeke, I'm sure you will...lord knows I'vew got plenty of those stories about myself!
*raises flagon, from his reclined position, aiming in the gerneral direction of Zeeke and everyone else
Here's to good health, all!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 08:30 PM   #59
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Bili! Hiya! I'm desparately trying to catch up with this thread, but it has got me running at full speed here! HAHA! Board's Back!!! I'll get to that e-mail I said tomorrow cause I got the day off OK?

LadyZ: I know what you mean! Luckily I snuck home at lunch and got to catch up to the Inn at that point... was home 1/2 hour after work and caught up again. But if I take a minute to respond or read a bit of another thread I'm LOST!
I'll await your email patiently. Whatever you want to do.

KDog, what am I doing wrong? I can't get that page to open no matter what.

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
(Skald, dragon trainer, & member of The Laughing Hyenas)
Old 03-27-2001, 08:31 PM   #60
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Uh.. KDog hon... that URL didn't work. I got a "The page cannot be displayed". Does that mean it's a really scary one and is being censored?
Oh it worked! HAHAHAHAHA! Believe you, me, it worked....I've been mooned by total strangers...I may go blind, here....LOLOLOLOLOL

CloudWalker