Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 06-08-2001, 08:50 PM   #1
DracotheBlack
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I messed up. When I ment Kol I was side tracked by someone and he left before I got the key. Is there some where I can find him to get the key ??????

------------------
Death is cheap. Life is what cost to darn much
DracotheBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2001, 08:58 PM   #2
adam warlock
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

WELCOME to the forum!

have to ask: did you save the game BEFORE you talked to Kol?
adam warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 12:57 AM   #3
Fantaghiro
Dungeon Master

Hi, DracotheBlack!

In case you're wondering, the key isn't to the Serpent temple - if you'd had the converation with Kol, he'd have told you that visitors who are not part of the cult are not welcome and about the existance of a back entrance. You could try wandering around the paths near the temple until you find a river that goes into the mountain - dive under the gate and emerge at the back entrance. Look at the printed map if you have it - the river that enters the mountain under the words Temple of the Serpent Cult.

The key is to a room containing a statue of Kerah inside the temple with some goodies on the floor (nothing essential, from memory, but some anhks and things) and some really useful information about your quest.

If you have a savegame before encountering Kol, it might be worth restoring. If you've just recently come from Ishad N'ha, it might be worth Reverting the game (see page 46/47 of the manual) to the way it was last time you left town. Don't physically go back to town for this (or else the current game will be saved over); rather, quit the game, then instead of Restoring a save game, click on the Ishad N'ha icon. When you enter the Inn you'll find that your party is out on an adventure - click the Revert button and follow the prompts.

Good luck!

[This message has been edited by Fantaghiro (edited 06-09-2001).]
Fantaghiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 12:59 AM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Just FYI...the information you get from the Kerah Statue is pretty much the same you get from Erzebette, if you ask her about "Anephas" and "Cet". The only thing you really miss, actually, is the Ankhs (3 of them, and pretty good ones at that...at least 1 ankh of Spirituality.)

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2001, 02:24 PM   #5
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Welcome to the board DracotheBlack!

If you don't have a save before you talked to Kol and really want the Heretic's Key - email me.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote