Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2001, 09:07 PM   #1
ostrich

I did not go for any of the rogues' quest before i wipe out the entire temple, now i need at least another 50 coins
in order to complete my rouge's quest for 5 of my members, anyone could give me a good idea how to get 50
coins ?? a trainer to create coins maybe?? I've tried going back there to kill some priests... but i managed to
find 5 every 20 mins ... :~(

Thankx. ....
Old 01-23-2001, 09:16 PM   #2
maxpower

deleted this cause it posted twice
Old 01-23-2001, 09:18 PM   #3
maxpower

I have just done the serpent temple for the second time and fortunetly I had all my characters in the rogue guild before hand. The only thing I can suggest is to turn up the spawn rate and keep running around...lol. I alos found that the highest place for the temple preists to spawn is at the 6 doors puzzle, if you have a high spawn rate here you should get temple preists at a rate of about 2/3 every couple of mins.
Old 01-24-2001, 03:41 AM   #4
carg
The Magister

What did you do with the coins you found before? If you sold them you can buy them back!
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 08:21 AM   #5
skywalker
Banned User

I had the same problem (in one of my past regames) - I sold all the coins to the Armory. So when I went to buy them back, even though I sold many, all that was there was 1.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 11:11 AM   #6
maxpower

Ye I had the same thing on my first start of the game sold about 40 coins in the armory and when I wanted to buy one back all I got was one, What I do now is make and extra oomphaaz and bring him up to ishad n'ha so he can sit in the town Inn and hold all the stuff that I think I dont need. This way if I do need anything again Its easy to get to ie coins...
Old 01-24-2001, 11:31 AM   #7
Moni

Did you try buying back the 1?
They are sold back to you one at a time so the rest should be "underneath" it.
: )
Old 01-24-2001, 11:34 AM   #8
skywalker
Banned User

This was long ago and I vaguely remember, that I after I bought one, there weren't anymore. So I went back to the temple and set the respawn rate all the way up. I never set it back, I guess that's why I'm doing so much fighting all the time.

Mark
skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2001, 11:43 AM   #9
Moni

That's odd, Mark!
Maybe they were all there for me because I did not need them, lol!
I tried buying them back (from the Pawn Shop)just to see if they were all still there after I finished the Serpent Temple and the Rogue's quest. They were there, all of 'em.
: )
Old 01-24-2001, 11:56 AM   #10
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Moni:

I notice that only happens for sales in the Pawn Shop, not the Armory. The Pawn Shop will keep everything you sell, not just one; the Armory reduces multiple sales to 1 for "stacked" items. Ironically, it holds non-stackables in the same slot! Go figure.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote