Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-27-2001, 08:03 PM   #31
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
**bilqis curtseys formally and offers her hand to Zeeke for a friendly handshake** Nice to meet you Sir Zeeke. Welcome to our Inn - the friendliest place on the net! (and filled with the most fascinating people! Any friend of KDog's is a friend of mine. We Minnesotans need to stick together!

*Gently takes her hand for the shake, but turns it over to give it a light kiss.*

A fine establishment indeed. Care to join us for a drink and some stories?
Old 03-27-2001, 08:06 PM   #32
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
No pictures? Oh dear...well, that just means you'll need to re-enact it for us...you know , so we get the full flavor of KDog's rather well-told tale...

Er, loincloth? HAHAHHA...why do I think my fellow bard took a few liberties in the telling? LOLOLOL!

Gee and all I did was warp a house hunting thread.... Hmmm...wonder if we can find the thread What's your tipple? Good stories there, Zeeke...might be in BG2 or here. I only inadvertently sold myself to an Uzbeki farmer in a farmer's market in Moscow, no er, stripshow...

CloudDancer....I could win a megaspam award for all the Moscow stories...so I haven't posted too many.
I don't think I'll be re-enacting that one, at least not here, in front of everyone...

About the only thing he took liberties with is the clothes...
Old 03-27-2001, 08:06 PM   #33
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Dear LadyZ.. have you been in my closets?? I thought I'd locked those ol' things up in a triple chained trunk!! How'd you get them out?? **bilqis stands with hands on her hips**
Oh, and how are you today??

KDog, and Zeeke, the great white north is turning into the great iced north. Beautiful day today, and everything is finally melting!!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
(Skald, dragon trainer, & member of The Laughing Hyenas)
Old 03-27-2001, 08:06 PM   #34
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
"Sell" anything?? Heck, we'll buy anything!

Hi Cloudy -n- KDog -n- LadyZ -n- Epona -n- Zeeke (nice to meet you Sir)
How are all of you today?? I've been lurking for awhile.. it takes a long time to catch up with you all!!

Too true, bilqis! We do buy anything! We're our own best marks! LOL So did you buy a pet rock?

Cloudy
Old 03-27-2001, 08:08 PM   #35
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
*Saunters in the door, walks over to the table, and bows deeply for the ladies, giving KDog a sly wink as I stand up.*

So, we meet again, fair ladies...
Hello again my namesake/male half!

*As LadyZekke stretches her hand out to say hello to Zeeke75 her donkey stamps down on her foot* ARRGGG! SHITE! MAN..SSSSS.SHHH.FFFF! DAMN I CAN'T GET MY ASS OUT OF THE WAY!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 08:08 PM   #36
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
No pictures? Oh dear...well, that just means you'll need to re-enact it for us...you know , so we get the full flavor of KDog's rather well-told tale...

Er, loincloth? HAHAHHA...why do I think my fellow bard took a few liberties in the telling? LOLOLOL!

Gee and all I did was warp a house hunting thread.... Hmmm...wonder if we can find the thread What's your tipple? Good stories there, Zeeke...might be in BG2 or here. I only inadvertently sold myself to an Uzbeki farmer in a farmer's market in Moscow, no er, stripshow...

CloudDancer....I could win a megaspam award for all the Moscow stories...so I haven't posted too many.
Funny you should mention pictures...he's the drunk one in the middle, doing the Kung Fu Fighting...that's from THIS New Year's Eve
http://www.2duelingpianos.com/wsn5F2E.html

Ohhhhh, he is soooo gonna get me...

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 03-27-2001, 08:09 PM   #37
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
*Gently takes her hand for the shake, but turns it over to give it a light kiss.*

A fine establishment indeed. Care to join us for a drink and some stories?
Oh my! How gentlemanly!! Yes, I'd love to join you all for a drink and some stories. I enjoyed the one about your entertaining New Years exhibition... are there more such tantalizing tales??

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
(Skald, dragon trainer, & member of The Laughing Hyenas)
Old 03-27-2001, 08:11 PM   #38
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
HAHA...too true too true! So is the house outfitted with mini-blinds yet? Colors? Tell me the decor! I love this sort of thing!

KDog, Played hooky huh? Find anything interesting on the boards? You home now?

Cloudy
Don't get the keys until Thursday evening, but all curtains and blinds are ready to go! Funny cause when shopping for curtains they had all these different types with female names, and one type was called "Wendy". It looked like crap though. Figures! HA! I ended up choosing "Elizabeth" for the kitchen! Funny!

------------------
Old 03-27-2001, 08:11 PM   #39
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Oh my! How gentlemanly!! Yes, I'd love to join you all for a drink and some stories. I enjoyed the one about your entertaining New Years exhibition... are there more such tantalizing tales??

Yes, I'm sure the good bard can come with more, but if he knows what's best for him, he might want to choose carefully.
Old 03-27-2001, 08:12 PM   #40
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ahhh, the place is filling up! Great! Ladyz? You still out there?

Bahmut, seems like you flashed us all, there my dear! Hit and run just like Memsy! Lots of farms in NY, Bahamut. Come on over and settle up in one! We can buy Yankees tee-shirts and watch the games on cable! But wait til after the prom, ok?

Zeeke, never fear...we won't insist on a re-make of the New Year's party! It IS your first week here, after all! Rochester? I think I've heard of the one in MN...of course the first thing to come to mind is Rochester NY!

Cloudy