Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 11:30 PM   #1
Mojoxer

I know it's supposed to be easy, but I can't make it happen. Do you just need to stand there awhile? I have tried talking to the Oracles holding the Mavin signet (just in inventory) and wearing the darn thing, and nothing. Oh, the Oracle is happy to see me and all - Kerah be praised! You are the Chosen One..blah blah blah. I have hit every conversation topic that is available in the dialog menu - nothing. I am guessing the end of the cave there next to the Oracles is what's supposed to open, but it don't open for me. Maybe it's somewhere else? Looking at the map, I don't think so, but who knows? Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Old 10-27-2000, 06:41 AM   #2
Vhans

I also had to wait quite long (bla, bla....)but finally the oracle says 'I will open a passage for you..' or something like that, it's just on the left side if you look to the oracle; I don't remember the word you have to click on for this , but be sure to let them talk to the end before you try the next word. It seemed to be quite easy............and it was surely in my list. Maybe you missed the key word in some conversation before?????????