Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-03-2001, 01:58 AM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Hm, I am trying to download a auido file. Once it downlaods a white box comes up and says:

A Error has oocred in your program to keep working any click Ignore and save your work in a new file to quit this program click close you will lose and unsaved information since your last save

If I push ignore, the box keeps coming up. If I push close the regular windows error box comes up. Any help will be aprecatied

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

The ranger looked at the place out side of the elven town near the river, he looked near the rocks, then they showed the way ....

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Currently in service for the Red Wizards
Old 09-03-2001, 02:12 AM   #2
Moni

see below. LOL

[This message has been edited by Moni (edited 09-03-2001).]

Old 09-03-2001, 02:16 AM   #3
Moni

Doh! Rex says it is a memory leak in the Windows operating system and that you'll need to reboot your system and close out the running programs you don't need in order to maximize how much memory you have for the application you are running.

If the problem persists, you either have a problem with Windows configuration (requires a re-install to fix) or your memory went bad.

------------------

You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obstacle instead of an opportunity.

Is Too! Is Not! Is Too! Is Not!