Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-22-2000, 10:44 PM   #1
dr_feels

what is the prase u say to the orical to get them to open the cave. thanx

Old 10-22-2000, 11:04 PM   #2
Pegasus

You do not need to tell them anything, all you need is the ring of signet which is located inside the crypt beside a table in the secret room ontop of the lift. You must have Spirit Eye casted on yourself to be able to see it.

Good Luck.

Old 10-22-2000, 11:37 PM   #3
dr_feels

i have the ring but the oracle wont open the way. what should i do. thanx

Old 10-22-2000, 11:45 PM   #4
Neuadan

Exhast all topics if you have the ring already (start from the top and keep talkin until poof it opens) I think you have to as about the citys name (starts with an "I") but I am not positive.

Old 10-22-2000, 11:53 PM   #5
Neuadan

Also make sure the ring you have is the "mavin signet ring" IT IS not gotten from on top of the lift that ring is for a priest quest. The mavin ring is gotten from much deeper in the crypt.