Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2006, 06:02 PM   #71
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HI KAZ! Whoa, CD, Kaltia AND Kaz at one time? Are the planets in weird alignment? Is a very warm place, freezing over?! It's like old home week around here!
Quote:
Originally posted by Kaz:
This is actually sort of my fault - I was being all nostalgic about the Good Old Days Back On IW on another site and Kaltia said "hey, let's pop by Cloudy's for old times' sake" and I said "yes, let's" and Cal came along for the ride. So here we are! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yes - its just like old times - just without quite all the spam. Pong thread, anyone?

I will admit, I don't post in the Cafe too often - its just not the same without Kat and a few others . So I've not been around recently. It will be nice to be back for a while .

On another note, I've work tomorrow. Got to be ready and out the house for quarter to seven - am. Yay. [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Fun given that I've been keeping the hours 9pm until 4pm... heh...
Edit: Oh, and I only found out about this friday(well, my boss left a message friday - I didn't get it until Saturday evening) and got the details today...

[ 06-05-2006, 06:03 PM: Message edited by: Calaethis Dragonsbane ]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 07:22 AM   #72
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Just to give everyone a heart attack, the Neb returns as well, albeit with a new moniker, due to acute boredom at work.

As for the alignment of the planets? Well, it is 06/06/06. Might not work for the others, but it seems like the perfect day for me to return.

I work at a hospital these days. And after the summer I'm getting started on the long road to becoming something doctor-y, medicine-y or pharmaceutical-related. The joy of it all.

.....I can't believe how many nights, hours and days I wasted here. Oh well, I suppose it kept me off the streets where I'd no doubt have been some sort of horrible ruffian. Instead I just became a nerd. I blame you all for it.
PurpleXVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 08:12 AM   #73
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Doughboy?!
Old 06-06-2006, 08:24 AM   #74
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

Actually I think I remember your actual name but I'll let it lie lest I make a fool of myself.

Nothing has changed around here, mind. It's all sunshine and lollipops. Not too exciting in that way.
Old 06-06-2006, 08:57 AM   #75
PurpleXVI
Emerald Dragon

Caleb was the Doughboy.

I'm afraid I don't remember you too well.
PurpleXVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:20 PM   #76
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Hello Everyone! I have most exciting news!
I have found the most wonderful girl! I imagine i will be very happy for a very long time with this one.

The only thing is, she's about 5'0 and i'm 6'1. So she's short and blonde, what a mix! But she's very nice, and....well you guys know the rest.

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 01:49 PM   #77
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Congrats on the catch DAM, I hope it works out [img]smile.gif[/img]

Revision is going well. Four hours of maths on Sunday paid off, I found the exam on Monday a breeze (apart from one question)

Also managed to do the [u]horrible[/i] seven mark question, so even if I get it wrong I'm looking at 4-5marks for my working out.

Had English today, which went ok. You can't really revise writing to argue/persuede, or writing about a text you get given in the exam, so I just strolled in, and (after 10 minutes of sat doing nothing 'cause of a really bad stomach ) finished with time to spare.

Biology tomorrow, so currently have books laid out all over my floor, writing down everything I need to remember per each chapter. About halfway through, it's slow goings *sighs*

Took a week (a FULL week) break from WoW to get over the hell week (5 days 5 exams), which is coincidently this week, today being 06/06/06 *cackles wickedly*.

Ahem.

It's definatly Summer now, the sun is shining day in day out. I get home from school, put on a pair of shorts and...get reading my school books *sighs*

I haven't played football in ages but this revision HAS to be done *growls* World Cup Fever is upon me.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:21 PM   #78
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

Thanks Ivellis, I too, hope it works.

On the note of it being 6-6-6, I"M GOING TO SEE THE OMEN!

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 03:45 PM   #79
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

I'd see the original if I were you.

on another note, link to receipt from HELL A coworker of mine's auction.
Old 06-06-2006, 06:28 PM   #80
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Ping. Pong. Ping. Pong.

Aaah, the smell of spam in the morning. ♥

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote